What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltzen is WEAK

andrew9148

Juniors
I reckon Lui and Moltzen combined would be on less than Sandow. Both are better than his garbage. Good work Tigers. Sandow played a good game against the Sharks. They are that bad they shouldnt even be in the comp.

Tigerm

Coach

Tigerm

Coach
Who the F**k are you germ dont worry about me being a tigers fan MAAATTTE. I'm as tiger as they come but i dont reside in fairyland i see things as they are and Moltzen is WEAK ask TNT.F**k U and wake up to yourself ,My comments are not personal they are fact so stop getting personal Bi*ch
If you want confirmation from him, then it sounds like your comments are his? Here's an idea, go & get your own, providing you are capable.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol another tosser claiming Moltzen caused Tuiaki's injury.

I had no idea that delusion could reach so far

Tigger Madness

Juniors
I'm predicting that moltzen will become a highly sought after player once he's off contract. All those sides who are currently without a capable half back (and there are many) will be clamouring over themselves to secure his signature. Good luck to the bloke and I hope he can get the big bucks.

DanOz

Juniors
I'm predicting that moltzen will become a highly sought after player once he's off contract. All those sides who are currently without a capable half back (and there are many) will be clamouring over themselves to secure his signature. Good luck to the bloke and I hope he can get the big bucks.

Moltzen will go well at a club who will play him in his right position. He was a junior kangaroo halfback. Like Bronson Harrison, someone else will get to see the best of him imo. Criticism on his current performances should be mostly directed at the supercoach who plays him out of position imo.

Fordy20

Juniors
lol another tosser claiming Moltzen caused Tuiaki's injury.

I had no idea that delusion could reach so far

Ben Smith should hold singular honours for that.

I keep thinking Sheens doesn't want to play Moltzen at halfback because he'd be straight off to the Bears when they get reinstated.