What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MONAGHAN SIGNS WITH THE ROOSTERS

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill never wish injury on anyone and i think those who do should be ashamed of themselves

however i would love nothing more than to see joel play the worst season possible next year

Raider_69

Post Whore
only for him to be told "get f**ked you ungreatful prick, have fun cleaning shoes for a living" :evil:

raiders_boy

Juniors
Alright, my go.

Joel Monaghan... You are a f*cking c*cksucker. You are a traitor. You have kicked every raiders fan in the guts. You are a liar, and you deserve nothing, but boos from Canberra Stadium. I used to love you man... I just don't understand why you would take less money from those latte sipping rooters for "opportunity" when O'Hara managed to make Origin just fine. You need to be taught a lesson. I can't understand. You will not recieve my support for the rest of your career, even if u came back to the raiders in the future.

Ruben owes us nothing. Best of luck to him. We brought Joel up from the good old buffaloes, my old club. we gave you a chance, and now he pisses off. Matty Elliott needs to drop him to PL... in fact he doesn't even deserve that.

I've tried my best to vent my anger, but words just can't explain the rage i feel towards him at the moment. He could have been great for us, but instead I hope he fails at the roosters. I hope we make the GF this year, and he gets dropped. I don't know what else to say except don't expect any cheers from me for the rest of the year mate.

Thanks for nothing, Joel... You lying traitor.

MEE

Juniors
I'll be dissapointed if I don't hear a judas chant go up at the next Raiders home game.

I won't lie, I desperatley wanted Joel to goto Manly but would of loved to see him stay in Canberra rather than goto the Roosters.

Heads up fella's, you've got some good juniours comming through.

Raider_69

Post Whore
on the plus side
roosters games just got that much more interesting
looks like next season we will have two massive trator banners and twice the heckling

good news for finch too because as of the end of our season, monaghan will be become my #1 hated player... this is worse than the kick in the guts finch gave us :evil:

Genius Freak

Juniors
It may not mean much guys, but hey, my condolences. I imagine I'll feel the same way you guys do now if Peach leaves later this week.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i disagree
we invested more time and money in monaghan, i peronsally loved monnas, where as i only like Finch, monnas would have eventually been my fav player. So because of that its a major kick in the guts to me...

he is scum, i will not boo him untill next season but i wont cheer him :evil:

Bay56

First Grade
imo there is something quite wrong with the system when someone decides to go to a club "because it will increase his chances of making rep football". Selection should be based on ability not your place of residence.

The NRL must ask itself why is that the case ... in other words why does a Finch get picked instead of an Orford, why isnt the name Davico on the selction table, why have a couple of Sydney clubs and one Brisbane club got a mortgage on rep players. It just aint a coincidence that the majority of the NSW side comes from the rooters and the dragqueens.

If that is the case the NRL must make dispensation to the teams that are effected ... the Raiders being one ... how in hell can we compete against the likes of the rooters when we develop and they entice our best with "hey, you know you have buckleys chance of making rep stuff if you play out of Bruce".

And dont tell me it dont f**king happen ... it does ... its obvious.

And as I have said before its about time we start playing dirty.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont wish one injury on him
however a display that puts hodges debut to shame would be somewhat conforting