What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

cjrankin

Juniors
Now that i think about it, its probly because the lemon lime is perpendicular to the oven fruit while also jumping in the car. I should have known the artificial apple was blue. Sorry dutch.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Gonna be another late update im afraid guys. Still waiting on a few crucial actions and buddhas at the pub trying to find enlightenment in the bottom of a stubby cooler.

BunniesMan

Immortal
These people delaying things are going to hell. If Buddha has a hell. I don't know, I'm very ignorant.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Then a victory bandwagoner Melbourne wannabe Mensa male model professional poker player with a mean right hook hiding under the bed.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Buddha where are u? I want to rub yer belly

I am off the Thailand tomorrow and the last time I was there (08) I was about 120kg

I had at least three occasions where random Thais came up to me smiling saying "happy Buddha " and rubbed my tummy the laughed their arse off.

I am about 125kg now so it will be interesting to see how it goes this time

cjrankin

Juniors
I am off the Thailand tomorrow and the last time I was there (08) I was about 120kg

I had at least three occasions where random Thais came up to me smiling saying "happy Buddha " and rubbed my tummy the laughed their arse off.

I am about 125kg now so it will be interesting to see how it goes this time

Wtf is a kg? Why u no use lbs like freedomland?