What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Whispers: Saint's Chase Rangi (Part II)

Geeez ...that was pretty impressive !! In fact it equals or tops anything i've seen a game breaking Superstar do here - ever!

Note the presenters comments ..." it would be nice to keep that in the Super League"

stg666

Juniors
that is something i have never seen and i am amazed at the skill involved. please come back rangi.

hardbaby

Coach
Very cool. I'd love to have signed Rangi Chase. I still think we're a chance but not for this season.

Minh

First Grade
I'm sick of being left stranded at the airport at 5am with my Rangi name card.:crazy:

Minh

First Grade
Every Friday morning??? Is there a Harry's Cafe De Wheels at the airport atleast?

No I don't know just too focussed on the British Airways arrivals section no time to think, they say he's very slick and if I blink I might miss him.

Fingerbang

Bench
Certainly a clever move, and cheeky too. Can see our incompetent refs calling it a forward pass....to himself.