What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris to tigers

V1er

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
ROFL might as well get hunt rather then you serving sentence for a potential manslaughter.

Just as long as i serve my sentance at parramatta gaol so i can climb the wall and go to the games on the weekend. :D

parra pete

Referee
'Don't it always seem to show that you don't know what you've got until its gone'

John Morris is a huge loss for the Club....

Angry_eel

First Grade
parra pete said:
'Don't it always seem to show that you don't know what you've got until its gone'

John Morris is a huge loss for the Club....
only if we don't sign any 5/8th and let go of blakey. Also, it will all depend on our forward pack.

parra pete

Referee
Mmmmmmm. Time will tell.
I have a gut feeling the Club is about to announce some MAJOR signings. I can't believe it has let so many top liners and have not re-couped.
The Eels are too professional for that....
As much as I dislike the bloke - and I hope they don't sign him - I have a feeling Jamie Lyon will come back on board..and that is despite Denis Fitz saying his return is 'highly unlikely'..Just a feeling. See how far I am off the mark....

PIG

Juniors
Morris is average in every position he plays- without being good in any. Exactly the sort of player that you don't want in your club. I'll be suprised if he plays half back for the Tigers and even more suprised if he lasts the season there. He's got nothing.

Suitman

Post Whore
PIG said:
Morris is average in every position he plays- without being good in any. Exactly the sort of player that you don't want in your club. I'll be suprised if he plays half back for the Tigers and even more suprised if he lasts the season there. He's got nothing.

Pig,

He shows much more heart than your other mate Burt.
Really, he does.

Suity

Utey

Coach
PIG said:

which position do you play in first grade?

Bench
parra pete said:
Mmmmmmm. Time will tell.
I have a gut feeling the Club is about to announce some MAJOR signings. I can't believe it has let so many top liners and have not re-couped.
The Eels are too professional for that....
As much as I dislike the bloke - and I hope they don't sign him - I have a feeling Jamie Lyon will come back on board..and that is despite Denis Fitz saying his return is 'highly unlikely'..Just a feeling. See how far I am off the mark....
I am sure Parra have an ace up their sleeve,otherwise they have made some bad re-signings options over the past 3 weeks.I am sure Hagan has a plan.

PIG

Juniors
Suitman said:
Pig,

He shows much more heart than your other mate Burt.
Really, he does.

Suity

No doubt- he just aint got what it takes to be good in any position....he's average at all of them meaning wherever he plays he's a fill in. Good utility value...but he ses himself as a starter...fair enough- i'm just glad he won't be starting here.

Suitman

Post Whore
PIG said:
No doubt- he just aint got what it takes to be good in any position....he's average at all of them meaning wherever he plays he's a fill in. Good utility value...but he ses himself as a starter...fair enough- i'm just glad he won't be starting here.

Your opinion. I accept that.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Morris hits out at Eels

June 27, 2006

PARRAMATTA half John Morris predicts he won't be the last player to leave the Eels after signing a three-year-deal to join Wests Tigers next season.

Morris, who will replace Gold Coast-bound halfback Scott Prince at the premiers next year, said there could be an exodus from the club because of the way the Eels handle retention and recruitment.

"I am really disappointed with the way they have handled negotiations," Morris said yesterday.

"They've let a few players go and it's well known they went pretty hard for Jamie Lyon and it looks like they've missed out on him. I would have stayed at Parramatta for another year, but I thought after what I gave to the club over four years I deserved more than that.

"It looks like six or seven players might be leaving next year."

The Eels have a host of players off contract at the end of the season, including Wade McKinnon, Aaron Cannings, Brett Delaney, Adam Peek and John Williams.

Super-sub Dean Widders (Souths) and back-rower Glenn Morrison (Bradford) have already signed with rival clubs for next season.

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,19593216-5001023,00.html

Gronk

Staff member
The Daily Telegraph have again managed to put their ant-parra twist on the story again. Read the article and it seems the rats are leaving the sinking ship.

Where in fact Morro left saying how great the club was - wishing that he'd come here earlier in his career.

Widders, Wade & Morris were all given permission to negotiate after they knocked back reasonable offers. Maybe the Telegraph should ask these players why they think they deserve contract upgrades ?

Utey

Coach
lol exactly, they want to be given these upgrades but look at their on-field performances.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Morris sounds a bit bitter in that article, makes you wonder if thier heart will be in thier game from here on in

The Colonel

Immortal
Gronk said:
Widders, Wade & Morris were all given permission to negotiate after they knocked back reasonable offers. Maybe the Telegraph should ask these players why they think they deserve contract upgrades ?

Exactly right..... given where we currently sit on the ladder.

Latest posts