What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morro Out

The Colonel

Immortal
The_Coach said:
What does he stuff up?

I know he bombed a try against the Knights but you can't hold one mistake against the guy.

Bombed tries I can live with. His positioning in defence and the fact he gets lazy and drops off leaves a lot to be desired. Cayless is hardly slow and would be a better option than Henry. If we need a lock bring in O'Dwyer and push Robinson up.

Better still put Delaney or O'Dwyer in the centres and Wagon where he should be.

mickdo

Coach
Jake the snake said:
i saw Vella having a run yesterday with the team Maybe he is an option.
Geez, it's a big ask to bring him back with no fitness for a game like this. I'd rather have Henry. At least he has match fitness up from Premmies (not the same level as grade I know).

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I actually wouldn't mind seeing Moi Moi in as a straight swap... have him running at Gasnier to tire him out and try to put a couple of (legal) big hits on him in defence as well.

The_Coach

Juniors
Colonel you make a good point. I don't think we have a chance if Cayless plays second row though. He has to win the battle up front for us, like previous weeks, if we are to get on top.

Everytime Cannings starts a match we start poorly, and then when he comes back on in the second half his defense is shocking.

I think we've hit a major hole with Morro's injury.

Stagger eel

Staff member
this is a real test of charecter for the club!...the timing couldn't be better either.#-o

half

Coach
omg it's the end of the world. everything is ruined and we are going to lose by 50. and we'll be forced to merge with souths and move to the central coast. and eat our own poo for some reason, all because of this

fish eel

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
i saw Vella having a run yesterday with the team Maybe he is an option.

whats going on??

I saw a side Jake posted the other day and he had Burt on the wing.

Now he is saying Vella could be an option??????

:?

fish eel said:
whats going on??

I saw a side Jake posted the other day and he had Burt on the wing.

Now he is saying Vella could be an option??????

:?

Vella is good for depth and as for ur mate burty its too late to play John Williams at this stage of the year. Williams should be starting next year Burt will be captain of PL.;-)

True EEL

Bench
well if Timana being out after finally coming into his own in the last few weeks wasn't enough - now Morro is gonna be out???

that may really hurt us as he means a lot to this side - he is deasdet Hindy # 2 and makes a lot of covering tackles, important plays and does a lot of dirty work

i would imagine that Perenar may come in now

gee,m this is a bit worrying how we are starting to pick up injuries now - at the wrong end of the season....i mean we now have Tahu, Morrison, McKinnon, Vella, Peterson all out and Wagon is just coming back from an injury???

Agent Mulder

Bench
SH!T, We seem to struggle when Morrison isn't there, He takes so much pressure off Hindy.

Hopefully Smith will move Wagon to lock, Bring in Delaney or O'Dwyer and move Robbo to 2nd row.
Moi Moi has to play this weekend, And we need a big game from him.

shiftysmith

Juniors
could not agree more,morro makes so many try saving tackles even though we won on friday by 50 he still came up with some big tackles.we will miss him big time.

True EEL

Bench
i think Wagon if fit will play in the centres still and Henry P will come into second row or lock with Robbo

Cannings and Moimoi on the bench this week, just shading Peek

although his consistency and effective style of play may be needed, i think we might just need some raw aggression and mongrel a little more from the two bash brothers

yy_cheng

Coach
shiftysmith said:
could not agree more,morro makes so many try saving tackles even though we won on friday by 50 he still came up with some big tackles.we will miss him big time.

Especially his one on one, ball and all tackles/