What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Suli

Crush

Coach
Oh you can blame the coach entirely. He’s done to Lomax exactly what he’s done to every other local junior who has tried to rise through the ranks under his watch. Stunted and stalled a promising career. This year it’s just more of the same. Promised starting fullback, punted after just one game. Other clubs must just cackle at how stupid we are keeping McGregor on year after year.
Yeah its exhausting isn't it. Its like a bad dream that just wont end.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yeah its exhausting isn't it. Its like a bad dream that just wont end.

What truly annoys the hell out of me is that towards the end of his FIRST year of his 2 year contract they , the board in their infinite wisdom , decide to update the fools contract so as we ( supposedly the Dragons , the players and of course don’t lets forget the all important fans ) don’t loose his exceptional services !

Wow ! I mean wow and holy bat-crap , just who do they think they are kidding ?

The man is a walking catastrophe who repeats the same errors year in and year out , has no concept whatsoever of mentoring our talented young Dragons - as already stated by our distinguished brethren - and to make matters even worse ( if that is humanly possible and you can bet your sweet Nellie it is ) has not the grey matter upstairs to avoid walking in the same puddle of poop game after bluudy game by making the exact same mistakes as in previous matches - do I really need to list them ?

Well that does me , if the board requires a reason to end this horrible charade I have just given them the reason to do so - it’s known as putting a individual in a position that is well and truly above him . One can only hope that they can pull their snouts out of the trough long enough to read it .

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
Oh you can blame the coach entirely. He’s done to Lomax exactly what he’s done to every other local junior who has tried to rise through the ranks under his watch. Stunted and stalled a promising career. This year it’s just more of the same. Promised starting fullback, punted after just one game. Other clubs must just cackle at how stupid we are keeping McGregor on year after year.

Wish I could 'Like" this more than once.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Always thought it was a coral cut. Do we have any film from his time. Apasai and Brother Inosai think I seen them on TV might have only been radio remember watching 1971 GF.
I know neither played in 1971 GF. There is a short YouTube clip of the first half on the Saints vs Easts Final in 1972. Inisai is in this clip and gets a great hit on Beetson!

Last edited:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
What truly annoys the hell out of me is that towards the end of his FIRST year of his 2 year contract they , the board in their infinite wisdom , decide to update the fools contract so as we ( supposedly the Dragons , the players and of course don’t lets forget the all important fans ) don’t loose his exceptional services !

Wow ! I mean wow and holy bat-crap , just who do they think they are kidding ?

The man is a walking catastrophe who repeats the same errors year in and year out , has no concept whatsoever of mentoring our talented young Dragons - as already stated by our distinguished brethren - and to make matters even worse ( if that is humanly possible and you can bet your sweet Nellie it is ) has not the grey matter upstairs to avoid walking in the same puddle of poop game after bluudy game by making the exact same mistakes as in previous matches - do I really need to list them ?

Well that does me , if the board requires a reason to end this horrible charade I have just given them the reason to do so - it’s known as putting a individual in a position that is well and truly above him . One can only hope that they can pull their snouts out of the trough long enough to read it .

Holy incompetence Batman !- surely Chairman Gordon can see that Egghead isn't up to it.

George Dragon

Juniors
101554654_10216606825099153_2764379374206582784_o.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Would Suli have nocked us back if Bennett's was coach?
Are the Bennett’s like the Walker brothers?

Does Wayne have a brother or is that including Darius?

Don’t get me wrong, I respect Darius for what he did for us, but I think he’s past it now.

Latest posts