What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

butchmcdick

Immortal
  • 1810d65c-87b3-4939-aa08-daef3177e3cb.jpg
FROM THE FILES: Robbie O'Davis arriving for a Newcastle Knights board meeting earlier this year.

NEWCASTLE Knights premiership player and former board member Robbie O’Davis was ordered yesterday not to stalk or intimidate his next-door neighbour after the neighbour claimed that O’Davis threatened to kill him.

Stephen Murray, 54, successfully applied for an apprehended violence order following a 10-month dispute over access to a shared driveway at his Carrington Parade, New Lambton, home, court documents stated.

Mr Murray and his partner Deborah Watters, 55, claimed that O’Davis, who did not attend Newcastle Local Court, threatened to ‘‘smash’’ Mr Murray’s head in and repeatedly called him a c--- on various occasions, court documents stated.

They claimed that on one occasion O’Davis said: ‘‘Deb, Deb you can tell [Mr Murray] he’ll be under much quicker than he thought. He’s a dead man. I know people who can do that. You tell him he’s a dead man and that you’ll be next you c---. C---, c---, c---’’.

Mr Murray claimed that on another occasion O’Davis said words to the effect of, ‘‘Deb, you tell him this means war. Bring it on’’, and on another occasion O’Davis allegedly said, ‘‘I’m going to smash your head in, I’m going to smash your face in, I’m going to knock your teeth out’’.

Mr Murray claimed that O’Davis then followed him while throwing punches.

Mr Murray also claimed that members of O’Davis’s family threw faeces onto Mr Murray’s roof and pathway, court documents stated.

Magistrate John Favretto granted an apprehended violence order for three years that states O’Davis is not to stalk, harass or intimidate Mr Murray or Ms Watters.

The order also included the condition that O’Davis ‘‘must do everything necessary to ensure that his or his wife’s vehicles or the vehicles belonging to their visitors are not blocking the right of carriageway, being the car court and driveway area shared with the protected persons’’.

Breaching an apprehended violence order carries a maximum penalty of two years’ jail and a $5500 fine.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/474142/ex-knight-robbie-odavis-on-avo-over-neighbour/

It seems robbie does indeed have a family

Spade

Juniors
5 star thread.

Saw Richard Fa'aoso ordering Oportos once at strathfield plaza.

Have also seen Radradra three times in the parra/granville area over the past year:
i) westfield shopping centre. Got asked for a photo with a fan while he was on the phone
ii) hawa charcoal chicken: sat next to him while a fan also asked for a photo as he was eating chicken
iii) walking in the streets of parra

Why would you want a photo with that wife basher

Spade

Juniors
Back in maybe 07, before the QRL grand final at Suncorp, a mate and I were having a lemonade at the Caxton when we saw Corey Parker. My mate asked him "Corey, Ive always wondered what that tattoo says on the inside of your forearm"..."Oh, its says 'Parker'...see 'P', 'a"..."..."Whoah whoah whoah...stop right there, I know how to spell Parker you farkwit"....One speechless C Parker.

Sure that happened, we believe you..

• 1810d65c-87b3-4939-aa08-daef3177e3cb.jpg
FROM THE FILES: Robbie O'Davis arriving for a Newcastle Knights board meeting earlier this year.

NEWCASTLE Knights premiership player and former board member Robbie O’Davis was ordered yesterday not to stalk or intimidate his next-door neighbour after the neighbour claimed that O’Davis threatened to kill him.

Stephen Murray, 54, successfully applied for an apprehended violence order following a 10-month dispute over access to a shared driveway at his Carrington Parade, New Lambton, home, court documents stated.

Mr Murray and his partner Deborah Watters, 55, claimed that O’Davis, who did not attend Newcastle Local Court, threatened to ‘‘smash’’ Mr Murray’s head in and repeatedly called him a c--- on various occasions, court documents stated.

They claimed that on one occasion O’Davis said: ‘‘Deb, Deb you can tell [Mr Murray] he’ll be under much quicker than he thought. He’s a dead man. I know people who can do that. You tell him he’s a dead man and that you’ll be next you c---. C---, c---, c---’’.

Mr Murray claimed that on another occasion O’Davis said words to the effect of, ‘‘Deb, you tell him this means war. Bring it on’’, and on another occasion O’Davis allegedly said, ‘‘I’m going to smash your head in, I’m going to smash your face in, I’m going to knock your teeth out’’.

Mr Murray claimed that O’Davis then followed him while throwing punches.

Mr Murray also claimed that members of O’Davis’s family threw faeces onto Mr Murray’s roof and pathway, court documents stated.

Magistrate John Favretto granted an apprehended violence order for three years that states O’Davis is not to stalk, harass or intimidate Mr Murray or Ms Watters.

The order also included the condition that O’Davis ‘‘must do everything necessary to ensure that his or his wife’s vehicles or the vehicles belonging to their visitors are not blocking the right of carriageway, being the car court and driveway area shared with the protected persons’’.

Breaching an apprehended violence order carries a maximum penalty of two years’ jail and a $5500 fine.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/474142/ex-knight-robbie-odavis-on-avo-over-neighbour/

It seems robbie does indeed have a family
Didn't he sell insurance after he quit League? Seems like a reasonable chap that calmed down after his footy career ended :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
Couple of times I saw Andrew Johns picking up a suit from the dry cleaners in Mona Vale while I was eating Subway next door.

It's likely that the sub in question was either meatball or chicken parmy, though sometimes I get cheese steak with lettuce tomato onion and chilli sauce and callit a kebab-sub.

carcharias

Immortal
Jeff Robson outside freedom furniture in Taren point.

Isaac degois buying a loaf of bread at the corner bakery

beagle

Juniors
The Cowboys team a few years ago at Sydney Domestic Airport, also the Panthers back when Ivan Cleary was coach

Brett Kenny in Penrith years ago

Dave Taylor smashing his meal down at Hard Rock Cafe Surfers Paradise

Mark Geyer in Rebel at Penrith. A few Penrith players at a Telstra Shop appearance in Penrith.

Not players- Phil Gould eating lunch at Nepean Square in Penrith, Sean Hampstead heading towards Police Headquarters in Parramatta

Grail

Juniors
I've seen Michael Hagan plenty of times at the Kotara Woolworths, just after he finished up with his gig coaching the Eels. Each time I saw him, probably about 5 - 6 times, I was wearing one of my many parra jumpers or tshirts and he always cast his eyes to the ground. Poor guy probably thought I was going to give him a spray.

Saw Corey Parker at a maccas outside of Brisbane after the Roosters vs Gold Coast match in round 1.

I didn't go up say hey, I had to show some respect.

Latest posts