What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Second place is turning into a battle royale. Manly appeared to have the silver medla wrapped up but Canterbury are now closing the gap. And Roosters have just slipped past Dragons into fourth spot.

The Melbourne Cup has nothing on this race.

skeepe

Immortal
A big thanks to Poupou for confirming what I already knew about Parramatta. They think it's all about them.

sarahk

Juniors
A big thanks to Poupou for confirming what I already knew about Parramatta. They think it's all about them.

We don't think it's all about us, we know it's all about us ;) and most media outlets can confirm that :cool:

boxhead

First Grade
I don't think Parramatta fans are like that Skeepe, forumites don't represent the vast majority of club fans.
I enjoy watching every club and believe that every club is equally important to Rugby League, that isn't a cynical view to take, and I'm sure most fans of Rugby League share that view too.

In any case, I am surprised Parramatta aren't in the top five most hated clubs on this forum.

snoozer

Bench
very disappointed in the low score for the sharks.

are we going so badly people are feeling sorry for us?

do we have to win the comp to get the hatred back to a decent level?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

We wouldn't skeepe, except whiny little haters like yourself also think it's all about Parra. You can't f**king shut up about us.

MSIH

Bench
LOL @ a manly fan calling Parra waste. :lol:

How about you worry about your own crowds as opposed to making unsubstantiated claims about our crowds. ' Regularly trot out crap crowds' - is that why we had one of the highest crowd averages in Sydney despite being 12th, and your team who made the top 8 only got a measly 13 816?

As for fans only coming out when a team is on a roll, well DUH isnt that what happens with every team? Every team has those casual fans that make the effort when the team wins just like every team has those fans that go no matter where the team is placed on the ladder.

8th's a sh*t year for us, 12th's the norm for you. Therefore, your figures hold no cred.

ByRd

First Grade
Parra and the Dragons for me, always has been, always will be no matter what

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Pissweak argument dude.

Parra were grand finalists last year, from 8th.

As for figures holding no cred, you're 100% right. Manly's crowds lost credibility a few years ago. Disgraceful for a team that has an entire corner of Sydney to itself...

sarahk

Juniors
8th's a sh*t year for us, 12th's the norm for you. Therefore, your figures hold no cred.

Even though what you said is by far one of the stupidest thing ive ever read on this forum im going to still ask you, if 12th is the 'norm' for us and 8th is a sh*t year for you, doesn't your bandwagon argument get shot to hell as we still have a higher crowd average than you guys?

So that means our team that 'normally ' comes 12th is still one of the highest averaging teams yet somehow we're still considered bandwagoners?

p.s for your information : Parras positions :

1998: 4th
1999: 2nd
2000: 7th
2001: 1st ( grand finalists)
2002: 6th
2003: 9th
2004: 12th
2005: 1st
2006: 8th
2007: 5th
2008: 11th
2009: 8th ( grand finalists)
2010: 12th.

When was the last time you did maths as 12th is clearly not our 'norm'.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:lol:Manly fans:lol:

They don't even have a proper stadium,it looks like they are playing in someone's backyard:lol:

Did you become a season ticket holder so you can sit in the mud on the hills? :lol:

MSIH

Bench
:lol: Pissweak argument dude.

Parra were grand finalists last year, from 8th.

As for figures holding no cred, you're 100% right. Manly's crowds lost credibility a few years ago. Disgraceful for a team that has an entire corner of Sydney to itself...

Hey, Parra have more fans than us. No argument from me. Mind you, there are more people in the world who are down syndrome than there are geniuses.

Our crowds are always going to be lower than Parra's, especially when we have a mediocre year and Parra travel as they are expected to. As was evidenced this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Looks like our norm is 6th or 7th. Better than average I guess.

With the salary cap you'd expect every team's norm to flatten out to 8th/9th over time but we all know it won't work out that way *cough*newslimitedmonopolies*cough*

MSIH

Bench
Even though what you said is by far one of the stupidest thing ive ever read on this forum im going to still ask you, if 12th is the 'norm' for us and 8th is a sh*t year for you, doesn't your bandwagon argument get shot to hell as we still have a higher crowd average than you guys?

So that means our team that 'normally ' comes 12th is still one of the highest averaging teams yet somehow we're still considered bandwagoners?

Don't know how it disproves the 'bandwagon' theory. Parra's crowds were lower this year compared to last year. Last year you overachieved remarkably, this year you finished where you belong. Hence your crowds were lower. Manly had a poor year for our standards, but our crowds were pretty much stagnant.

Yeah, you get higher crowds than us, that's because you have more fans. You have more fans because of the bandwagon days of the 80's/population/lowest common denominator (for you Parra simpletons, you're stupid. See Haynetrain as proof).

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hey, Parra have more fans than us. No argument from me. Mind you, there are more people in the world who are down syndrome than there are geniuses.

Our crowds are always going to be lower than Parra's, especially when we have a mediocre year and Parra travel as they are expected to. As was evidenced this year.

Manly won the GF in 2008 and there crowd average for the regular season was only 13693 :lol:

Manly's crowds are a disgrace no matter where they finish on the ladder:lol:

Manly fans:lol:

MSIH:lol:

Latest posts