What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Souths get a lot of memberships because they give the impression of needing them - remember you guys lost your team because nobody gave a f**k enough to go and watch them.

As for crowds, Parra's averages are down because their home ground is small - we sold out three times this season. Souths also benefit from having their ground in the middle of the city where opposition fans find it easy to get to.

Away fans hate coming to Parra Stadium so our numbers aren't inflated by the opposition.

The real test is TV crowds - only the Broncos get more viewers than the Eels, and they've been consistently better for a long time.

Do you work for Mills and Boon?

cleary89

Coach
just on those red premeirs shirts.

( yes yes I wish my team would win - however)

they are as ugly as....you can barely read them they are that busy.

Whoever designed them needs to look at this and tells us all what number they see.
ishihara-transformation.jpg

Is the answer 3? I'm color blind, so I might be wrong.

Ulysseus

Bench
I really would like to get my hands on a Roosters "Grand Final Winners" t-shirt for 2010. Come on, we must have printed some. I'd even pay as much as $2 for one.

They'd exist dude, I seen a "Cronulla Sharks 1999 Grand Finalists" T shirt once in some outlet store in Carrington along with a "St George Illawarra Premiers 1999" shirt.
I think they bulk most of them overseas to give away though man, I would have bought the 1999 Premiers one, but the only sizes available were bordering on "muscle shirt" territory (f**king tight) and I was not muscle shirt material back then, these days though........................... I am also not muscle shirt material, I'd just look fat in one.

Interestingly though, some of these shirts still exist, and a few even have "ghost" print underneath the logos.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Is the answer 3? I'm color blind, so I might be wrong.

Its 8 and you not seeing it is the joke he was making (ie that they are colour blind) but a question....where do you see the 3 in the image. Colour blindness has always interested me.

Ulysseus

Bench
Do you work for Mills and Boon?

I'd like to, I've been working on a novel actually, it sounds like Mills and Boon, except its the great Australian romance novel and its set in Redfern..........

Sharon wiped the blood from her upper lip as she picked herself up from the kitchen floor, a fire in her eyes gave warning of what was to come next, "Oh Kev, you know that gets me all moist down in me crack!" she said gaspingly as she began to vigorously rub her vagina through her skin tight bright pink bike pants, which was the epitome of fashion in Redfern "and you know I am gonna f**k you six ways from Sunday when I finish this f**king sandwich bitch" boasted Kev, taking another bite from the sandwich which Sharon had neglected to have ready on time.
Theirs was a relationship like so many others, one of trust, violence,filth and a lusting for change whenever the opportunity arose "so how bout you crack me one up the sh*tter then Kev?" exclaimed Sharon as she quickly removed her clothing and swept the 3 layers of sh*t off the table onto the floor "how bout you shut the f**k up" sighed Kev as he went to the fridge for his 15th VB of the morning "I'll jam you when I am good and f**king ready" he said, a tone of anger in his voice as he cocked his fist ready to discipline his unruly wife again, but then he heard a calling from beyond the asbestos fence line, it was the familiar call of an old friend, Trev, from the abode next door to his own "I'll jam your f**king mum when I am good and ready!" yelled out Trev, the thin fibro walls acting as a pitiful veil of privacy for this romantic moment between Sharon and Kev.
Kev shouted back in quick response "I told you to stay the f**k away from my mother you merkin!" as he marched towards the back door, ready to throw the already half finished VB at Trevs peculiar noggin "I'll knock the 3 f**king teeth you have left out you f**king piece of sh*t!"............

and that is where I am at with it.

Scarves

Juniors
Question to Pablo. Away fans of Rugby League teams don't travel to Parramatta? Where does that stat come from?

If Parramatta has such a massive fan base, their round 13 clash where 7,500 turned up is as comparable as the comments you passed about Souths fans and the reasons they got kicked out.

Seriously, I've been to Parra Stadium. Parramatta has a fantastic ground to watch football from, surrounded by residential zones in a bonafide Rugby League heartland area. Easy to get to from the feeder area's and not far from the rail station, close to the M2 and M4, next door to the leagues club, in the heart of the city. Crikey this mob should stack and sell out the ground week in week out, Green Bay Packer style... instead they regularly trot out crap crowds unless they are on a roll late in the season.

This year Parra became apocolyptic and their quest for a 500k playmaker is now more like the white stuff that builds up on the side of a dry mouth.
Yep I don't like Parra, because all I see is waste.

sallymay

Juniors
i hate u all for hating the clubs i on the other hand love ever club and attended a game for each team at least once this year and met 138 players from 8 teams and im from melbourne

so stuff u all

sallymay

Juniors
ohhh i voted for the panthers and sea eagles cause they have no ex players from the storm every other team does except eels who have our ex assistant coach

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Question to Pablo. Away fans of Rugby League teams don't travel to Parramatta? Where does that stat come from?

Well mate if you're going to start with bullsh*t why do you expect I'm going to continue reading?

I never said away fans "don't travel to Parramatta", I said they hate going there.

Doesn't mean they don't go there but it does mean they're less likely to. Kinda like Brookvale.

If Parramatta has such a massive fan base, their round 13 clash where 7,500 turned up is as comparable as the comments you passed about Souths fans and the reasons they got kicked out.

Poor argument mate. The TV audience was massive for that game - as it is for all Eels games.

It was on TV, the opposition were from interstate, and there was a f**king MONSOON all day.

I only went because I pre-booked tickets and it was my last chance to do something with my family before I went to Afghanistan.

I nearly cancelled because of the weather, and let's face it - the view is much better on TV.

Seriously, I've been to Parra Stadium. Parramatta has a fantastic ground to watch football from, surrounded by residential zones in a bonafide Rugby League heartland area. Easy to get to from the feeder area's and not far from the rail station, close to the M2 and M4, next door to the leagues club, in the heart of the city. Crikey this mob should stack and sell out the ground week in week out, Green Bay Packer style... instead they regularly trot out crap crowds unless they are on a roll late in the season.

That's the because the club's like an abusive spouse - they break our hearts over and over again and we keep coming back to them. Just like the protagonist in Ulysseus' romance novel.

If the club wants big crowds at every game they can f**king provide some consistency. If not week-to-week then at least year-to-year.

This year Parra became apocolyptic and their quest for a 500k playmaker is now more like the white stuff that builds up on the side of a dry mouth. Yep I don't like Parra, because all I see is waste.

But think how much sweeter it'll be when we do land a big name playmaker. The reason Parra fans have gone spastic over Hayne is because we haven't had a genuine superstar since the 80s. We'll be intolerable if we ever find another number 7.

Being a Manly fan you wouldn't understand. Your club's been buying premierships for 40 years. We've only been trying since 2005. Since then we've been minor premiers once, grand finalists once, and Melbourne scum have knocked us out of the finals 3 times.

That's why I voted for Melbourne and nobody else. I kind of feel like I should hate Manly but they're not the same club since they merged with Norths.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ohhh i voted for the panthers and sea eagles cause they have no ex players from the storm every other team does except eels who have our ex assistant coach
Good for you.

What happened to your "oi cletus... i hate u all for hating the clubs" philosophy?

Ulysseus

Bench
That's the because the club's like an abusive spouse - they break our hearts over and over again and we keep coming back to them. Just like the protagonist in Ulysseus' romance novel.

If you liked it I'll keep writing, the chapter where the Camira wont start and he can't get to the bottle-o on time is especially passionate and violent.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'd like to, I've been working on a novel actually, it sounds like Mills and Boon, except its the great Australian romance novel and its set in Redfern..........

Sharon wiped the blood from her upper lip as she picked herself up from the kitchen floor, a fire in her eyes gave warning of what was to come next, "Oh Kev, you know that gets me all moist down in me crack!" she said gaspingly as she began to vigorously rub her vagina through her skin tight bright pink bike pants, which was the epitome of fashion in Redfern "and you know I am gonna f**k you six ways from Sunday when I finish this f**king sandwich bitch" boasted Kev, taking another bite from the sandwich which Sharon had neglected to have ready on time.
Theirs was a relationship like so many others, one of trust, violence,filth and a lusting for change whenever the opportunity arose "so how bout you crack me one up the sh*tter then Kev?" exclaimed Sharon as she quickly removed her clothing and swept the 3 layers of sh*t off the table onto the floor "how bout you shut the f**k up" sighed Kev as he went to the fridge for his 15th VB of the morning "I'll jam you when I am good and f**king ready" he said, a tone of anger in his voice as he cocked his fist ready to discipline his unruly wife again, but then he heard a calling from beyond the asbestos fence line, it was the familiar call of an old friend, Trev, from the abode next door to his own "I'll jam your f**king mum when I am good and ready!" yelled out Trev, the thin fibro walls acting as a pitiful veil of privacy for this romantic moment between Sharon and Kev.
Kev shouted back in quick response "I told you to stay the f**k away from my mother you merkin!" as he marched towards the back door, ready to throw the already half finished VB at Trevs peculiar noggin "I'll knock the 3 f**king teeth you have left out you f**king piece of sh*t!"............

and that is where I am at with it.
:lol: I love non fiction. But seriously mate could you write about the average souths fan not their upper class ones.

sarahk

Juniors

This year Parra became apocolyptic and their quest for a 500k playmaker is now more like the white stuff that builds up on the side of a dry mouth.
Yep I don't like Parra, because all I see is waste.

LOL @ a manly fan calling Parra waste. :lol:

How about you worry about your own crowds as opposed to making unsubstantiated claims about our crowds. ' Regularly trot out crap crowds' - is that why we had one of the highest crowd averages in Sydney despite being 12th, and your team who made the top 8 only got a measly 13 816?

As for fans only coming out when a team is on a roll, well DUH isnt that what happens with every team? Every team has those casual fans that make the effort when the team wins just like every team has those fans that go no matter where the team is placed on the ladder.

Latest posts