What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Don't know how it disproves the 'bandwagon' theory. Parra's crowds were lower this year compared to last year. Last year you overachieved remarkably, this year you finished where you belong. Hence your crowds were lower. Manly had a poor year for our standards, but our crowds were pretty much stagnant.

Yeah, you get higher crowds than us, that's because you have more fans. You have more fans because of the bandwagon days of the 80's/population/lowest common denominator (for you Parra simpletons, you're stupid. See Haynetrain as proof).

Wrong dickhead

Parramatta 2009 crowd average 13125
Parramatta 2010 crowd average 17080

:lol:MSIH:lol:

MSIH

Bench
I shouldn't have tried to know actual crowd figures, because tbh, I don't care too much about semantics.

That said I would hazard a guess that your crowds for early 2009 were low because you were playing normally and not winning many games. Then you started arseing a few and the crowds picked up. These bandwagoners from 09 showed up to games early in 2010 and boosted your 2010 figures.

You have more fans, we have more Premierships. Works for me.

5 more votes for 100. Come on.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I hate Parramatta (and Manly for that matter). I can clearly see the Eels are better supported since the Eagles' readmission in 2003, at least. If not longer.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Ah, but we've won more grand finals between the two clubs.

We also beat you twice this year, which is all that really matters, because next year is anybody going to remember?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I shouldn't have tried to know actual crowd figures, because tbh, I don't care too much about semantics.

That said I would hazard a guess that your crowds for early 2009 were low because you were playing normally and not winning many games. Then you started arseing a few and the crowds picked up. These bandwagoners from 09 showed up to games early in 2010 and boosted your 2010 figures.

5 more votes for 100. Come on.

:lol:

sarahk

Juniors
Hey, Parra have more fans than us. No argument from me. Mind you, there are more people in the world who are down syndrome than there are geniuses.

lolllll wtf.

How can you make a claim like that. How on EARTH would you even know how many down syndromes there are and how many geniuses there are.

Our crowds are always going to be lower than Parra's, especially when we have a mediocre year and Parra travel as they are expected to. As was evidenced this year.

Even though you have been proved wrong by just about everyone that has replied to you, i will say it again. Parra were actually EXPECTED to take out the premiership this year. We were favourites for the title and we massively underachieved therefore we did NOT travel as we expected to. I seriously do not know how you continue to use this argument even after i proved you wrong with showing you our previous years positions?

I don't even know why im trying to have a constructive discussion with you, as a constructive discussion requires 2 people using their brains and you're clearly not using yours.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Glad you were happy Lambretta.

I'm sure the 'Roosters Grand Finalists 2010' T-shirts are still on sale somewhere.

My theory is that the Roosters/NRL has a screen printer on standby in the tunnel.

MSIH

Bench
lolllll wtf.

How can you make a claim like that. How on EARTH would you even know how many down syndromes there are and how many geniuses there are.

Even though you have been proved wrong by just about everyone that has replied to you, i will say it again. Parra were actually EXPECTED to take out the premiership this year. We were favourites for the title and we massively underachieved therefore we did NOT travel as we expected to. I seriously do not know how you continue to use this argument even after i proved you wrong with showing you our previous years positions?

I don't even know why im trying to have a constructive discussion with you, as a constructive discussion requires 2 people using their brains and you're clearly not using yours.

Apologies. Yourself, Timmah and Haynetrain have proved to me that Parramatta are the epitome of success, and you have no bandwagon fans at all. Let's hope that fine tradition of making two Grand Finals in 20 years continues.

I can't wait to see Mortimer, Keating and Robson bamboozling defences just like the Dykes and McFadden days.

sarahk

Juniors
Apologies. Yourself, Timmah and Haynetrain have proved to me that Parramatta are the epitome of success, and you have no bandwagon fans at all. Let's hope that fine tradition of making two Grand Finals in 20 years continues.

I can't wait to see Mortimer, Keating and Robson bamboozling defences just like the Dykes and McFadden days.

Quite the contrary MSIH. I never said we didnt have bandwagon fans, i said EVERY team has them.

You claimed our fans come out when we're winning, well i disproved that theory as we were 12th this year and still had one of the higher crowd averages in the NRL.

You also claimed that our average was higher last year when we were winning than it was this year, well Haynetrain proved that you were wrong with that one as our average this year was much higher.

You also claimed it is the norm for parra to come 12th. That was the biggest Epic fail statement made.

So basically all that Timmah, Haynetrain and i have proved is that everything you have claimed is unsubstantiated, false and based on a simple dislike you have for Parramatta that is basically distorting reality for you.

Last edited:

Gidley Up

Juniors
You're on the ropes MSIH. Getting beaten by a woman, you are like Nancy Kerrigan, or my penis.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
I'd love to join the discussion, but unfortunately I also support Manly and every other team :?

Parra Guru

Coach
I voted Manly and the Cheats. I hate the cheats more than Manly.

btw, it's so cute how some Warriors fans are trying to manufacture a rivalry/hatred with Parra, thinking that we actually care about your team... Especiallyconsidering you guys sit under our table waiting for our scraps each year :)

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'm disappointed we've dropped to fourth. I think Raiders_chokers needs to do some more work convincing people just how hateful we are.

Latest posts