What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

God-King Dean

Immortal
Kidwell & Matai are the first 2 that pop to mind.

Matai... who the f*ck knows what his problem is. My theory is whenever he got tackled as a kid his mum would come on the field, grab him by the ear & flog him to a pulp for making a mistake.

F*ck that was funny when Creagh gave him a smack around the chops & laughed at him in the semi-final, Matai got up with his pig-tails in a bunch was about to cry.

badav

Bench
dazza62 said:
cutie...vastly overrated ,no playmaking abilities..... is praised when someone else sets him up.... no kicking game... no individual brilliance... someone please tell me the last time he turned a game on his own , or made a break,or done anything in attack without locky or thurston helping him or setting him up?

watch a few broncos games and youll see how much difference he makes to their attack. its not like hes halfback or 5/8th anyway, so why would you whinge about him taking opportunities off the back of his halves:roll: :roll:

Spike

First Grade
Chris Walker - Guy is a tool plain and simple
Matai is turning into a grub
Matthew Scott acted like a tool towards his Cowboy teamates after being picked for the Maroons
Simon Woolford and Shane Dunley - both grubs
Mark Riddell - Ginagut

badav said:
watch a few broncos games and youll see how much difference he makes to their attack. its not like hes halfback or 5/8th anyway, so why would you whinge about him taking opportunities off the back of his halves:roll: :roll:

Ive watched plenty of broncos games, & most of their creative attack is made by Locky, Hodges or Berrigan ,yet Hunt's name is alwys mentioned when praising them.

I'm not whinging about him taking opportunities off the back of his halves ( as any half decent player in the comp does the same),i am sick of the praise heaped on him,when someone else does all the good work.
I will ask again... when was the last time he made a clean break,or stepped through the opposition,&put someone into the clear.......or anything with a touch of individual brilliance .......?Or tell me his great playmaking abilities

badav

Bench
dazza62 said:
Ive watched plenty of broncos games, & most of their creative attack is made by Locky, Hodges or Berrigan ,yet Hunt's name is alwys mentioned when praising them.

I'm not whinging about him taking opportunities off the back of his halves ( as any half decent player in the comp does the same),i am sick of the praise heaped on him,when someone else does all the good work.
I will ask again... when was the last time he made a clean break,or stepped through the opposition,&put someone into the clear.......or anything with a touch of individual brilliance .......?Or tell me his great playmaking abilities

I liked the flick pass to put tate in against newcastle in the 2nd final. Theres plenty more where that came from but im not going to sit here any name everytime hes done something good just for the sake of proving a point.

miccle

Bench
dazza62 said:

Didja notice his involvement in setting up the try which won AUSTRALIA the game against NZ a couple of weeks back champ?

bjm8

Juniors
morrison, which stems back to around 98
cutie, for what dazza62 said, i agree wholeheartedly. the top shelf fullbacks can create their own opportunites (bowen, minichello, hodgson when they're in form). cutie has never produced anything. Thurston put him into holes all night in the 1st test but cutie was the one who got all the credit for it. and what the f*** is with that 'hop then non-existent step'????
tate, is a deadset spastic who holds the world record for most metres gained across the field.
sattler, cant wait till the titans crash you dog
slater, it sucks to see innocent jockeys falling off horses when billy shouldve been the one riding it. needs some sense kicked into him the same style he kicked skandalis. "im a big boy too"
mason, used to be a fan, but hes just offering nothing anymore but 15 minutes a game followed by 2 weeks of f***ing whinging. "boo hoo hoo it was a cheap shot from the side"

salivor

First Grade
miccle said:
Didja notice his involvement in setting up the try which won AUSTRALIA the game against NZ a couple of weeks back champ?

Obviously going back 2 weeks to find a match winning play was a bit too far for big dazza.

Sugar

Bench
bjm8 said:
morrison, which stems back to around 98
cutie, for what dazza62 said, i agree wholeheartedly. the top shelf fullbacks can create their own opportunites (bowen, minichello, hodgson when they're in form). cutie has never produced anything. Thurston put him into holes all night in the 1st test but cutie was the one who got all the credit for it. and what the f*** is with that 'hop then non-existent step'????
tate, is a deadset spastic who holds the world record for most metres gained across the field.
sattler, cant wait till the titans crash you dog
slater, it sucks to see innocent jockeys falling off horses when billy shouldve been the one riding it. needs some sense kicked into him the same style he kicked skandalis. "im a big boy too"
mason, used to be a fan, but hes just offering nothing anymore but 15 minutes a game followed by 2 weeks of f***ing whinging. "boo hoo hoo it was a cheap shot from the side"
Sorry but hegarty holds that record

Dunley is a grub[bullsh*t didnt he spit}
Matt [glass jaw}Utai..goes down at evry opportunity and cheap shot
Tate-refuses to pass the ball.
Mason..hows my ADD now
used to hate Fittler cause he would go missing at times in games when he needed to step up
Brent Kite..cause hes the most useless stick ever to be so lucky to be given a NSW and Aust jersey
And Craig[the flopper] fitzgibbon..does lil else but that..FLOP!!

Ohhhhh and that brisbane player in wallys era..he played for QLD and AUST on the wing..hated being tackles.kicked and screamed like a lil girl....Michael...???ummm damn tip of my tongue..weird short haircut..winger....ummmmmmm!!!!