What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
I used to HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thurston.

I have changed my tune in recent memory as I saw he always picks up the kicking tee and hands it to the kids and rufles their hair. They smile and laugh and run off happy as larry and it doesn't take much to do, however Thurston is the only one I notice who does it.
actually i will put it out there that i hate his on-field persona. he's always seemed like a bit of a larrakin, but a top bloke as far as the off-field stuff goes. have heard he's consistently great with the fans. well in on that stuff.

Ram Man

Juniors
Sandow - dick, cheap shots
Tahu - whinging bitch and thug
Idris - Pony tails on a grown man?
Taylor - cat who only runs at halves, acts tough when his 120kg frame runs over them???
Thaiday - 5 man in into a stink, what a hero

Dont hate him but not a fan of Soward, probably the fact he is shoved down our throats by most Dragons fans and wendell.

Also any player that is constantly endorsed by Wendell because they wear the big red v or because they were in the indigenous side with him, not fair on that player but anything that comes out of Wendells mouth is usually overflowing with a combination of $hit and bin juice

Sorry forget Ferguson...knob

Frailty

First Grade
Thurston - Sook.

Hodges - Overly agressive dumb prick

Gidley - Not his fault. I bet he is really nice. But how that prick even gets mentioned for NSW let alone Australia!

Watmough - Enough said

Matai - Fakes injuries and is a dirty player as well

Pearce - No good player riding on Daddy's career.

Hayne - Overrated and a self centred wanker.

Dugan - Great player, but shitty rat's tail hair cut.

Gasnier - Chin should have stayed in Rugby... The pink suited him.

Sandow - Player who thinks he is better than what he is.

Burgess - Has he played a decent game whilst being in the NRL?

Ferguson - Unprofessional git.

Inglis - backstabber

Snowden - backstabber

Melbourne - Cronk... For being a great half back I wish my club had.

Johns Magic

Referee
Anthony Quinn deserves a run in this thread.

Wanker who thinks he's a big man because he's surrounded by superstars.

I hate watching his cheapshots, and I hate listening to him self-promote himself in interviews.

If 90% of those players had not beat the chooks in the GF last year, would your list be different?

Only Young was added after his no-try and he had the nerve to run around pointing at his emblem. Most of the players I hate cause of their continued SOO failures.

redvscotty

First Grade
Anthony Quinn deserves a run in this thread.

Wanker who thinks he's a big man because he's surrounded by superstars.

I hate watching his cheapshots, and I hate listening to him self-promote himself in interviews.

Was it Anthony Quinn who tried to do the Kurt Angle ankle lock last year?

Silent Knight

First Grade
Chris Sandow - I'm waiting for the day another NRL player picks him up and tosses him in the stands. Severe case of small man syndrome and when he points at the cameras I just want to reach through my box and throttle him.

Anthony Watmong - The primary reason I continue to hate Manly. Absolute grub of the highest order, a certifiable cheap shot merchant and a constant embarrassment to the NRL through his many off-field misdemeanours. If I see his dirty grinning mug on TV I instantly fall into an apopletic rage (and that includes the bloody Centrebet ads where he's sitting in the changeroom acting reel tuff listening to his walkman).

Antonio Kaufusi - lazy, good for nothing never was. The most significant blemish on Rick Stone's coaching career was the fact he recruited and talked up this nuffy. You would have thought after being plucked from obscurity in QLD Cup after failing to make the cut in a cellar dwelling Cowboys team he would have tried his absolute best to deliver at what will probably be his last NRL club. Instead he turns out an absolutely awesome 25 metre run performance a few weeks ago for us. The Cowboys are laughing at us now.

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
1. Billy, affectionately to commentators "Bill", the Kid / Skid Slater. Extreme foot sliding, elbow throwing grub, smirking, homo ex jockey, plays for the Storm. Never had a chance to be a decent human with that list of charges.

2. Gringles. The worst part of that test was the constant shots of him lying on the sideline looking like a total creep with ice rammed up his groin. Ugh.

3. Thaiday. Total grub, repeat 3rd man in and general cheap shot merchant. And not in a cool way like Gallen. I also hate his hair.

Also used to dislike Hayne, and Bird but now they're just hilarious fails. I couldn't bring myself to hate Anasta after the awesome Fa'alongo / you're off your head ref / crazy facial bandage incident either.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I used to HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thurston.

I have changed my tune in recent memory as I saw he always picks up the kicking tee and hands it to the kids and rufles their hair. They smile and laugh and run off happy as larry and it doesn't take much to do, however Thurston is the only one I notice who does it.

Noticed he did that to one of the Dragons ballboys yesterday. What a thrill for a young kid to have a player like Johnathon Thurstan aknowledge him like that. The kid had a massive smile on his face as well.

Have to say that i grew a bit of respect for the guy yesterday after seeing that. More players (especially the real champions that kids idolise) should do these kinds of things.

Latest posts