What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Players vs Most Loved Players

Broncodroid

Juniors
No Time For:

Danny Williams, Justin Hodges, Dane Carlaw, John Hopoate or Chris Walker.

Respect For:

Darren Lockyer, Shane Webcke, Steve Price, Mark O'Meley, Jason Croker, Ruben Wiki, Danny Nutley, David Peachey, Steve Menzies, Stephen Kearney, Robbie Kearns, Matt Orford, Andrew Johns, Paul Bowman, Paul Rauhihi, Nathan Cayless, Nathan Hindmarsh, Craig Gower, Preston Campbell, Ryan Girdler, Jason Ryles, Lance Thompson, Bryan Fletcher, Ash Harrison, Brad Fittler, Anthony Minichello, Adrian Morley, Luke Ricketson, Stacey Jones, Brett Hodgson, Scott Prince.

I had to narrow it down to 2 from each club (in most cases, some clubs had one, some three players nominated) as all of the above have reasons as to why I have not time or respect what they do. Admittedly, I have left some players out that I do respect.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Don't like: Players who constantly bring down the game.

Like: Every player who gets out there and gives it their all and more.

Love: All players who give back to the community what they get from them.

ByRd

First Grade
HATE:

*Roosters
*Morrison
*David Gallop

LOVE:

*El Magic (i know his a dog BUT the work he does off the field is a great asset to the community)
*Bowen
*Meli
*Paliasena
*Norton
*Rahihi

NC

Juniors
sullyfan said:
redVgirl said:
Michael Witt (because hes a dodgy sleaze, i can say that from personal experience)

Pffft. Witty's all class. :evil:
I agree Sully :lol:

When I met Witty he was extremely nice and wasn't sleazy at all.

Hate:
Roosters
Billy Slater

Like:
Danny Buderus
Craig Gower
Luke Lewis
Sonny Bill Williams
Mark O'Meley
Matt Cooper
Ryan Girdler

redVgirl

Juniors
bullrider - i dont know, i just dont like him. my nan always hated him and allan langer so i think she corrupted me..lol

as for the 'witty' lovers... do you want me to tell you why i think hes a sleaze? or should i spare you the horror so you can go on thinking hes charming? :roll:

i forgot to add that i just love steve menzies. hes always been a class act and i feel so sorry for him now manly has gone to shit. remember when harragon and carroll had that huge shoulder charge clash in the mid 90s, harrogon was out cold and menzies was the only one out of all the players who went to help him. even bent down, took his mouthguard out and tried to comfort him. thats true class! good on ya beaver :clap:

Anonymous

Juniors
dog4life said:
*El Magic (i know his a dog BUT the work he does off the field is a great asset to the community)

I should have put El Masri down. I have an enormous amount of respect for him. I saw a profile of him on the 7:30 report on ABC. He's amazing, and a real credit to his community, the Bulldogs and Rugby League. He's proof the good things rugby league does is overlooked - if I hadn't seen the 7:30 report I would never have known.

:clap: :clap: to El Masri anyway

wittyfan

Referee
redVgirl said:
as for the 'witty' lovers... do you want me to tell you why i think hes a sleaze? or should i spare you the horror so you can go on thinking hes charming? :roll:

I don't want to hear from someone who comes on a forum under an anonymous name, and then proceeds to slander someone who by all accounts in a good and decent young man.

*Sandy*

First Grade
sullyfan said:
redVgirl said:

I don't want to hear from someone who comes on a forum under an anonymous name, and then proceeds to slander someone who by all accounts in a good and decent young man.

Agree. Keep it to yourself. We don't need people like you in our game either.

G_G

Juniors
sullyfan said:
redVgirl said:

She's probably a groupie who got turned down when she made sexual advances to him after a game at the leagues club. :p

*Sandy*

First Grade
G_G said:
sullyfan said:
redVgirl said:

She's probably a groupie who got turned down when she made sexual advances to him after a game at the leagues club. :p

I know she's brought this on herself - but we don't need comments like that either. It's just provoking her to defend herself by writing crap.

redVgirl

Juniors
pffft im not a groupie for godsakes, im not even a parramatta fan. i dont deny there alot of sad footy groupies that follow the guys around, im definitely not like that....i reckon its beyond sad! :lol:

i never said Witt wasnt a good bloke. im sure hes a nice/decent guy. in my encounter with him he was just drunk and sleazy. i just told NC on msn what happened and we had a bit of a laugh over it. shes a fan of his and can see the funny side, so calm down! im not trying to slander him, if i was i would have made a huge post detailing everything that happened. i dont really hate him, but i had to put someone on my list! ;-)

and of course im anonymous on a forum, who isnt? i dont see anyone else with their full names as their usernames :roll:

anyway lets just pretend i never said anything, i shoulda kept my mouth shut. but anyone who thinks players arent sleazy at times is deadset kidding themselves. ive experienced it on numerous occasions, as have many of my friends. i dont care though because i adore the game and above everything else im a FAN. i just came here to talk about footy. im sorry if i upset anyone, it wasnt my intention. okay? :D

Langers

Juniors
Most Hated
Justin Hodges
Chris Walker
Brett Finch
Josh Perry

Most Loved
Steve Menzies
John Hopoate :shock:
Brett and Glenn Stewart
Matt Bowen
Craig Gower
Willie Tonga
Mark Riddell
Sonny Bill Williams
Mark O'Meley
Steve Price
Adrian Morley
Matt Orford
Danny Buderus
Shaun Berrigan

Kris_man

Bench
redVgirl has proven that she meant no harm, and you arseholes have been proven to be just that by slandering her when you had no idea what happened. too many guys here think they're God.

Corbin

Juniors
HATE-

Willie Mason
Hazem El Mazire
Darren Lockyer (but respect)
Preston Cambell
Rhys Wesser!!!!!!!!! (SOO OVER RATED)

LOVE-
Brad Fittler
Sonny Bill Williams
Brett Finch