What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated or unappreciated Parramatta players ever.

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
Imo:

* Luke Burt - his whole career, a lot of people called him a cat, soft, a shit goal-kicker, etc, and yet he scored some cracking tries, and gave his all every week for this club. He was a true club legend.

* Nathan Cayless - he was tough, skilful, and a great leader, but his slighter frame played against him late in his career. But he can always say he captained his country to a World Cup win, and nobody can ever take that away from him.

* Wade McKinnon - good for a few tries every season, but the man was an absolutely brilliant last line of defence.
I agree about Luke Burt. Early in his career he was in and out of first grade a lot. And wasn't the main goal kicker until the mid 2000's. If he was a regular first grader from debut I'm sure he would've been the holder of the Eels highest point scorer record.

parra pete

Referee
Burt was the perfect definition of a downhill skier.

Two dyslexic skiers.
One says let zig zag down the slope.
No, the other one says its zag zig.
Tell you what says the first lets ask this fella.
Excuse me sir going down the slope do you zig zag or zag zig?
No idea he says, I’m a toboganist.
In that case can i have a packet of Winfield

parra pete

Referee
David Woods...injury riddled career with Parra. Shame 'coodabeen'....From Rankins Springs, Matty Goodwin from Weethalle...