What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated or unappreciated Parramatta players ever.

Rhyno

First Grade
Say it isn't so, Hiney !!!!
Say it isn't so.
Don’t believe anything Hiney says he is a dogs fan

it sh*ts me to no end seeing a dogs fan drag an Eels legends name through the mud like he does with the Hindmarsh name

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
I loved Hindmarsh, he was an all time great....but he was a second rower. A work horse. WHen he was young he was an impact plaayer but he just became a work horse and to me the value of Haynes skills and what he brought is just so rare, those game breaking skills. make him the better player. He, Kenny and Sterling are the three greatest Eels.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How good were footy cards? I used to fleece all the little nerds in Wakeley with my superior 'card flicking against the wall' ability.

wise kativerata, junior langi and jack afamasaga.

real answer.. manu ma’u. i understand that he’s highly regarded by fans but f**k me the dude was an absolute warhorse for us from the moment he debuted. he put steel into our forward pack when we needed it the most after the 2010-13 dark period and i feel his presence was sorely missed this year.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’ve still got a heap from the 80s and early 90s
I didn't hang on to mine. This one was my favourite. Just thought it was weird.

s-l300.jpg