What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Angry. R.I.P some sad news

DJDL

First Grade
That's terrible news @bad boy bubby but sadly what I'd feared with him being absent the past few months.
He was one of a kind that's for sure. As passionate a Sharks fan as you'll ever meet and just a pharquing great bloke.

Really sad to have my worst fears confirmed.

For me, Ezra Mam will always be known as Angry's Man.

RIP legend, thanks for your input around here the past 20 years and I'm glad we met and shared a beer a few times.

TheDMC

Bench
Yep, his lurking on the Warriors form was always welcome as was a funny dude with interesting views and rants. I was never quite sure whether he was funny as in witty, or just mad as a snake. My thoughts are with his family.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yep, his lurking on the Warriors form was always welcome as was a funny dude with interesting views and rants. I was never quite sure whether he was funny as in witty, or just mad as a snake. My thoughts are with his family.
A bit of both I think. Always seemed like he got on the computer a few cans in and entertained us all!

I was at work when the word came through. Having an after work Ale for you Mr. A.
You always got my vote for the best poster on here in our old annual awards.
20240902_235746.jpg

Latest posts