What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Angry. R.I.P some sad news

DJDL

First Grade
That's terrible news @bad boy bubby but sadly what I'd feared with him being absent the past few months.
He was one of a kind that's for sure. As passionate a Sharks fan as you'll ever meet and just a pharquing great bloke.

Really sad to have my worst fears confirmed.

For me, Ezra Mam will always be known as Angry's Man.

RIP legend, thanks for your input around here the past 20 years and I'm glad we met and shared a beer a few times.

TheDMC

Bench
Yep, his lurking on the Warriors form was always welcome as was a funny dude with interesting views and rants. I was never quite sure whether he was funny as in witty, or just mad as a snake. My thoughts are with his family.

Eion

First Grade
Very sad and Mr A will be missed. He had very strong views but never made it personal on here.
Enjoyed his views and will be missed. RIP

JJ

Immortal
Mr Angry will be missed - always had NZ as his 'other team', loved wee Stacey Jones, and was always fun to engage with - really sorry to hear this, rest well Mr A, best wishes to his family and friends

shadowboxer

First Grade
His take on things was definitely mould breaking, but I can remember him dropping some pics in here of his daughter’s wedding and how proud he was. Hope I was right in that recollection, but that really stuck out to me of what a champion he was. Wish there was
more out there who took joy in life. Vale A

Latest posts