What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Angry. R.I.P some sad news

View attachment 93480

Just wanted to share his all time favourite photo and the one I have on his urn.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Mr. A was not just popular with us Sharks fans, he was across the board with other club fans as well.
After everything that youve gone through over the last few months I hope seeing this little pocket in your dads life shows you what we thought of him.
Take care

imasharkie

Coach
This is a true story - In the early 2000's, a big group of Sharks supporters would go to Suncorp Stadium to support the boys. Can't remember the year, but when we were in front we were cheering a singing to our hearts content. I was with Mr Angry and possibly DJDL when Security came over and asked us to "Lower our cheering because the Broncos supporters said we were too loud"

So you know what Mr Angry did.....Hahaha!

Fantastic memories - I also remember his black t-shirt with the big shark (Not NRL gear) he was his own man.

R.I.P Mr Angry.
I was there too Fiz. Oh happy days they were.