What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Angry. R.I.P some sad news

View attachment 93480

Just wanted to share his all time favourite photo and the one I have on his urn.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Mr. A was not just popular with us Sharks fans, he was across the board with other club fans as well.
After everything that youve gone through over the last few months I hope seeing this little pocket in your dads life shows you what we thought of him.
Take care

imasharkie

Coach
This is a true story - In the early 2000's, a big group of Sharks supporters would go to Suncorp Stadium to support the boys. Can't remember the year, but when we were in front we were cheering a singing to our hearts content. I was with Mr Angry and possibly DJDL when Security came over and asked us to "Lower our cheering because the Broncos supporters said we were too loud"

So you know what Mr Angry did.....Hahaha!

Fantastic memories - I also remember his black t-shirt with the big shark (Not NRL gear) he was his own man.

R.I.P Mr Angry.
I was there too Fiz. Oh happy days they were.

Big Bloke

Juniors
A little tribute Number to Mr A. Chics drool over blokes.

Chico sending an UP UP to you Mr A

(( Speaking of Old Blokes, Old Bloke himself might enjoy this one too ))
Lovely vid Quigs, very enjoyable and appropriate.

RIP Mr Angry. 😥

shadowboxer

First Grade
I am very sorry if it is weird using Dads account to reply but I don't have my own. This comment meant so much to me,thank you! I'm so glad he shared his life with people on here as you all seem like a tight knit group.
- Little Miss Angry
You stay happy, healthy and positive in this a hard time for yourself and your family.
Anyone willing to share moments like your wedding day with folks in this community says a lot about him as a father, family man and ultimately a human being.
Thank you for the messages - it means a lot to all who grace these pages.

Chimp

Bench
Just shows how great this place can be, seems we all use it as a little escape from reality (or a whinge about the reality). I’ve never met any of you, but I probably communicate more with you lot on here than most of my good mates in ‘real life’.
As sad as the news is about Mr A, how lovely that his family get to see how he was thought of on here.
I really hope reading this has helped at least raise a little smile for you Little Miss A in what is undoubtedly a very sad time.
The Mr A’s awards sounds like a great idea btw!

coolumsharkie

Referee
This is a true story - In the early 2000's, a big group of Sharks supporters would go to Suncorp Stadium to support the boys. Can't remember the year, but when we were in front we were cheering a singing to our hearts content. I was with Mr Angry and possibly DJDL when Security came over and asked us to "Lower our cheering because the Broncos supporters said we were too loud"

So you know what Mr Angry did.....Hahaha!

Fantastic memories - I also remember his black t-shirt with the big shark (Not NRL gear) he was his own man.

R.I.P Mr Angry.
I was there, remember it well. Doesn't seem so long ago either.
View attachment 93480

Just wanted to share his all time favourite photo and the one I have on his urn.
This is how I remember your Dad, I saw him a few times after, getting a bit more grey like we all do. So grateful you posted this, thankyou so much Little Miss Angry.