What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR:- Glenn Morrison

number8

Juniors
I am surprised the club didn't fight to tooth & nail keep him. It's been a bit, oh well! the whole proccess. Or so it has seemed from up here. Then again living up here, it's hard to catch the gossip or news outside these pages so maybe I just missed it all.

We, as always have some great talent coming through in that position, but It's still a shame to see him off.

jayman

Juniors
very silly by parramatta... the key argument was over the length of the deal.....parra only wanted to give 2yrs while glenn wanted 3 yrs..

then again.. that might have just ben glenns way of sayng.. he didnt want to stay....possibly a country birth might have persuaded him to stay..

its hard to see hindmarsh doing wat he did last game without morrison there..

Hellsy

Immortal
Hindy will be OK as long as we have someone to replace Morro who takes alot of the workload.

This has been one of the worst kept secrets......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Stagger eel

Staff member
shaun said:
Just read on smh.com.au that Glenn Morrison has signed a 3 year deal with Bradford.

mate, I couldn't find a link to the story, can you please provide one??

ta.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just hope we replace him with a player of equal ability, there aint to many of them about

MEDIA RELEASE
Tuesday 30 May 2006

GLENN MORRISON
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club wishes to advise that it has today granted player Glenn Morrison a release from the third year of his contract, in order to play for Bradford in the English Super League.

He will move to England at the end of the 2006 NRL season.

Parramatta Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald says Morrison goes with the Club’s total support.

“When we initially signed Glenn it was part of his contractual arrangement that we would allow him a release to play in England if the opportunity arose in his third year,” Mr Fitzgerald said.

“Glenn has made a tremendous impact on everyone here at Parramatta, and has given great service every time he has taken the field. He has a young family, and this gives him the opportunity to finish his career before they start school,” Mr Fitzgerald said.

“I would like to thank everyone at Parramatta for allowing me this opportunity. Everyone has been fantastic, especially the supporters. The only regret I have is that I did not come here earlier in my career,” Morrison said.

bartman

Immortal
He'll go well I reckon. And he'll be professional to keep giving his all for us until th eend of the season.

emjaycee

Coach
See Ya Morro.
Been one of my favs and i agree, "wish you could have gotten here earlier in your career"

Hindyscrack

Bench
Big loss...

You can't blame a bloke who has been shafted all his career by rep selectors heading off to England to earn some cash and do a spot of travelling at the end of his career.

Good luck Morro!

Nickeel

Juniors
Now that his future is settled, look to a big finish to 2006.

Will miss ya, Morro.

Nick

Latest posts