What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR :- News from the Eels Office

hineyrulz

Post Whore
yy_cheng said:
You wouldn't want them packing in the scrum.
talk about twisting my words they say simple things amuses simple minds.:lol: was funny but solid player might have been better.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
MarkInTheStands said:
MEDIA RELEASE

Tuesday 4 July 2006

PLAYER SIGNINGS

The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is pleased to announce the following players have re-signed with the Club:

Luke Burt
Aaron Cannings
Blake Green
Josh Cordoba
Weller Hauraki

This ads to the list of players re-signed by the Club earlier in the season, Chad Robinson, Jarryd Hayne, Fuifui Moimoi and Ben Smith.

The Club is also pleased to announce that player Todd Lowrie will join Parramatta from 2007, on a three year deal.

ffs, "adds" not "ads".

ps. anyone willing to find and update the list of our current players who were coming off contract? (for those of us with too much work and not enough time :pray: )

Phillips

Referee
eloquentEEL said:
ps. anyone willing to find and update the list of our current players who were coming off contract? (for those of us with too much work and not enough time :pray: )

Jake Afamasaga
Brett Delaney
Jamie Lyon
Adam Peek
Henry Perenara

thats all i know of

V1er

Juniors
Good re-Signings, hopefully we can build and able to lure players like myles, stagg or even gavin cooper here.

bartman

Immortal
People will be happy about Blake. He's a good prospect but I didn't see anything in the four games I watched this year to make me think he's our season 2007 saviour.

Todd Lowrie eh, we needed more guys up front, and he's now one of them.

lucablight

First Grade
I still hope we can sign some sort of marquee player. If this is all we can come up with after releasing so many players I will be disappointed.

JJeel

Juniors
We might lighter in terms of big name players, but we definatly got a team that can do damage.

Look at our team this yr, very good but sh!t attitude.

The key to next yr is hagan.

colmac75

Juniors
Luke Burt, Aaron Cannings, Blake Green, Josh Cordoba and Weller Hauraki with Robinson , Hayne Moimoi, Ben Smith and Todd Lowrie

Well glad Green resigned and Lowrie is official.

Eelementary

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
MEDIA RELEASE

Tuesday 4 July 2006

PLAYER SIGNINGS

The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is pleased to announce the following players have re-signed with the Club:

Luke Burt
Aaron Cannings
Blake Green
Josh Cordoba
Weller Hauraki

This ads to the list of players re-signed by the Club earlier in the season, Chad Robinson, Jarryd Hayne, Fuifui Moimoi and Ben Smith.

The Club is also pleased to announce that player Todd Lowrie will join Parramatta from 2007, on a three year deal.

:clap:

FANTASTIC news!!!

Rookie

Juniors
Redback71 said:
our backs r gonna be way to thin in my opinon next year

1. Joel Reddy
2. Jared Hayne
3. Ben Smith
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe
6. ????
7. Tim Smith

Not too bad a backline. The 5/8 position seems pretty open but I wouldnt swap that backline for many others in the competition.

Kornstar

Coach
bartman said:
People will be happy about Blake. He's a good prospect but I didn't see anything in the four games I watched this year to make me think he's our season 2007 saviour.

Todd Lowrie eh, we needed more guys up front, and he's now one of them.

I don't think Green will be our saviour, however Timmy and Green can be our future!!! I am very excited at the prospect of these 2 in the halves next year.

I am very happy with the signings of Blake, Weller and Josh!!!

Freak2

Juniors
How long is Green's contract for?

I am so happy the club has retained him!!

Wobbygong and his mates can beat it!!

spiderdan

Bench
Rookie said:
1. Joel Reddy
2. Jared Hayne
3. Ben Smith
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe
6. ????
7. Tim Smith

Not too bad a backline. The 5/8 position seems pretty open but I wouldnt swap that backline for many others in the competition.
i woulda said:
1. hayne
2. inu
3. b.smith
4. tahu
5. gu2
6. green/mateo
7. t. smith

i'd say depending on how timana finds round two with hagan will determine our backline beyond 2007 - but that's just speculation on my part.

Gronk

Staff member
Mateo's signature is still missing right ? I hope he wants to stay. He's a talent but he must conceed that he has failed to produce the goods to warrant NRL selection.

Somebody here suggested that he's destined to be a career ESL player. I reckon thats a real good guess.