What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MRC are a farce

Mr Saab

Referee
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/no-nrl-charge-for-glenn-stewart-20120514-1ym84.html

The match review committee are a joke.
Kasiano is free to play after his shoulder charge, but Teo was charged with a grade 4.
How the f**k was Teos 4 times worst than Kasianos grade one?
Was it because Teo's was more "spectacular"....when BOTH players made contact with the shoulder to the head of the opposition.
Absolute f**king joke.
No suprises to see Glenn Stewart is free to play... i heard there was some big game next weds night

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Yeah the Stewart one should have been at least a week, considering he had a fair bit of carry over points.

The system in place is a joke. This is coming from a blues supporter.

firechild

First Grade
Yeah the Stewart one should have been at least a week, considering he had a fair bit of carry over points.

The system in place is a joke. This is coming from a blues supporter.

I think considering Idris got away with a closed fisted hit to the face of Jamie Lyon a few weeks ago, Glenn Stewart should have felt pretty hard done by if he got charged for that tackle.

Packy

Bench
Kasiano probably deserved a holiday but Teo's is still the worst I have seen this year. He was rising (feet off the ground in one photo) and at no time was his shoulder ever going to hit anything other than oldmates head.

MRC is a joke though.

Frailty

First Grade
Not surprised to see Kasiano free to play.

Bulldogs up against a Gallen and Carney-less sharks (note that the Sharks get ZERO byes before Origins this year).

Another NRL move to f**k the Sharks over.

(not srs)

applesauce

Bench
The MRC simply bow to media pressure. The shoulder charge was the taking point at the time Teo was charged. Teo was a victim of poor timing rather than long term change trying to be instilled by the NRL/MRC.

Jason Maher

Immortal
When has the judiciary ever not been a farce? It has been as long as I've been following the game (since the late 80s).

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Leave us be Queenslanders. Its the only win we'll get this series.

Plus, they only hit Queenslanders, which is totally legit. Should be more of it allowed in every day life.

Latest posts