What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munsters moment he truly became a Storm player

JJ

Immortal
Obviously Scumster had to suddenly adjust his body & foot position all of a sudden because the opposing players head was in a position that the ineveitiable happened & his head struck Scumster's foot deliberately. Players need to be more careful to avoid getting kicked in the head on purpose & only have themselves to blame.
Yep this - disgraceful from Manu

Hawkins

Juniors
I care a little more now. The dog only got a fine and will probably get an aussie jumper over Keary. f**k the storm and the NRL bullshit that goes along with them.

Pommy

Coach
I care a little more now. The dog only got a fine and will probably get an aussie jumper over Keary. f**k the storm and the NRL bullshit that goes along with them.

He has got a Kangaroos shirt over Keary, no maybe.

$1400 for kicking someone in the head, wow george burgess got like two games for throwing a water bottle in someone’s direction once. The entire system is so f**ked.

beave

Coach
Kicks to the head by derplander halves when a rep game is coming up were legalised back in 2009 under the “Jonathan Thurston rule”, so this is not surprising really

Stop your whinging. He was only doing to the wolfman what most blues fans had wanted to do for a long time.

To be fair, it was a competitive kick......

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Melbourne needs to be nuked. I live far enough from the CBD not to suffer any immediate effects but I can handle the long term effects. I've lived more than half my life anyway.

Make the MCG ground zero and make sure Cunster is standing on the cricket pitch. Not until this happens will I be satisfied.

Danish

Referee
Stop your whinging. He was only doing to the wolfman what most blues fans had wanted to do for a long time.

To be fair, it was a competitive kick......

He patted him on the head afterwards as well.

Best day of wolfman’s life

Barkley

Bench
Surely no one was expecting a sufficient punishment for that dog act? The NRL are in too deep now to start handing these situations professionally and for the good of the game. Well done NRL stick to your beliefs no matter how wrong they are.

Latest posts