What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

Beez

Juniors
I guess the Price is right, Manly are chokers!

At least Parra came close to beating the Storm, those two no tries to Inu could have given Parra victory last week.

And Parra did win something yesterday, the premier league title for the third year in a row.

So SUCK sh*t Manly, you are scum and deserve nothing!

Seccie

Juniors
SMOKEY said:
Oh...Geezzz!!:roll: ...Here we go!!!:crazy:

.........Must remember to bring THIS Post to the Top-..Next week!!!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, must remember.... 34-8

Tommax25

Bench
robbo74 said:
Well well so Parra r chokers hey?.Lets look at ta facts shall we,since 1982 Manly have being in 7 yes 7 grand finals and only won 2 yes just 2. So we really know who ta chokers r don't we.
Oh and parra since ta same time in grand finals well from 1982 we have been 5 and won 3 of them and if u add 1981 well that is 4 from 6.
Manly r ta chokers and ta best at it.

who the f*&k uses the red-neck f*&ktard type word 'ra' for the real word 'the', your a sh*tbag mate...plus who, apart from yourself thinks manly are chokers? EVERYONE, again except yourself, thinks parra are chokers. losing those grand finals just means they were outplayed by better teams, not choking. losing when you have fantastic, and probably should have been unbeatable, teams is when you are a choker

Sharkie™

Juniors
Just wanted to vent my dissapointment at some of the fans at the GF.

I was there with my mates who are Melbourne supporters and when the game first started it was very hostile between fans which i thought was great...created real atmosphere.

But some manly fans took it to far by pouring beer on people, starting fights etc.

My mate had a whole beer poured on him after the storms 6TH try because these lowlifes couldnt take it anymore. (BTW we did not start a fight over this we took satisfaction in the fact melbourne won).

I know most of u wont care but i found this disgraceful and i just wanted to get it out there.

Bucket

Bench
yeah i am also disappointed in some of the crap dished out by manly fans, these knobheads behind me kept repeating in drunken slur, 'this is footy, not wrestling, we support rugby league not wrestling' etc. etc. over and over, bloody idiots obviously don't understand a thing about controlling the play the ball......

CharlieF

Juniors
Sharkie™ said:
Just wanted to vent my dissapointment at some of the fans at the GF.

I was there with my mates who are Melbourne supporters and when the game first started it was very hostile between fans which i thought was great...created real atmosphere.

But some manly fans took it to far by pouring beer on people, starting fights etc.

My mate had a whole beer poured on him after the storms 6TH try because these lowlifes couldnt take it anymore. (BTW we did not start a fight over this we took satisfaction in the fact melbourne won).

I know most of u wont care but i found this disgraceful and i just wanted to get it out there.

Any altercations I normally see involves 2 parties who both wanted it to happen. I never want anything like that to happen to me, so not only have I talked my way out of any altercation, but made many friends in the process. Its is so obsenely easy that I find it impossible to be involved in any fracas. You really have to go looking for it very hard.

Echo

Juniors
We had some Manly fans behind us, and when they found out who we went for, (which was not melbourne) we got a hard time for not going for a sydney team, but after experiencing manlys manners, who would want to, manly got what they deserved.

Sharkie™

Juniors
Yeh maybe melbourne fans were doing it as well im not disputing that, but what i saw was all manly fans. Pouring beer on other people is going way to far it is beyond banter.

Sharkie™

Juniors
And the beer pouring was from behind onto people who were sitting there just enjoying the game. so thats crap that there are always 2 parties involved always wanting it to happen.

Bucket

Bench
yes i agree sharkie, when constant provocation from one party becomes physical and affects the other party in such a way such as pouring beer on them the line has to be drawn and some action needs to occur. going to the footy is generally an enjoyable experience, why should we pay our money to have it ruined by some clowns who think they are above every1 else. I especially find it offensive when there are young kids around, this happened to me and my cousin at a dragons wests tigers game, every time the saints got the ball he would carry on with appalling language like 'kill the c*unt, take him out he's a f**kin pussy' etc., not nice for a 6 year old to hear about his team

Sharkie™

Juniors
Yeh there is nothing wrong with banter between supporters but the line must be drawn really. Could have easily destroyed the grand final experience.

Matty P

Juniors
In response to gong_eagle's comment i agree it wasn't just manly fans but the MAJORITY of abuse and poor behaviour was coming from the Manly fans.
Im a die-hard Melbourne fan and was at the grand final and some of the abuse that was being thrown in my direction and other Melbourne fans was absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. Dont get me wrong i don't mind a little friendly banter between people - this is rugby league of course - but when it begins getting personal it is a complete joke.
I was one of the unfortunate Melbourne fans who had an entire beer poured over my back. Those pathetic individuals happened to be Manly fans.
Now im not having a go at all Manly fans. Some Manly fans were well behaved. However, for those individual Manly fans who believe it is ok to continually abuse people, start fights, throw beers, touch other people etc take a look at yourself. You are pathetic individuals that are not only giving your club Manly a bad name but the entire game of Rugby League. I think it's definetly time for you people to grow up.

groggo

Juniors
i suppose the streaker was a manly fan

the beer was to dear because of a manly fan

the place was crowded because of manly fans

its all because of manly fans

why not do what everyone else did complain

the cops had there troops there and were doing a great job

what is the point of posting this here if you really want to make a complaint email the club /nrl or the lord jesus christ

this is a open ended and loaded comment

i think you find most people that get too drunk become pains in the Butt

if they do get to bad report it to security or police they will deal with it

seen bad stuff coming from both sides and they all got punted

plus i had melbourne and manly fans around us no dramas

crouching_tiger

Juniors
c_eagle said:
No we haven't, why the hell should we? If the government gives you a research grant and you f**k up and don't find anything, you don't have to pay it back.

Is that an excuse for not finding a Premiership as a joint-venture?

As for the comparison....YES you would have to pay it back if you didn't stick to the research or agreed terms.

Latest posts