What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

oldmancraigy

Coach
and last year the storms salary rorts hadn't been exposed, still you still couldn't beat a " cheating :roll:" team when it really counted.
whats worth more 2 points or a premiership?

A premiership is worth more than 2 points.

However over the last 5 years the Storm may as well not have played for either - since they were ineligible to win that precious premiership.

So technically the GF last year counted for nothing since the storm were cheating and thus ineligible to win it. They won a footy game that means nothing - but congrats on using an extra $2million in players to achieve nothing.

Eels Dude

Coach
Go watch that play again dimwitt. Dummy Half dummied to him as if he was gettin the ball.. WHite had every right to hit him.

And hit him he did :lol::lol: Smahed that hack.. :lol::lol:

Haha... whatever you reckon. You can't just run up and smack players because the half throws a dummy. Of course Fui got knocked over, because when you're running up without the ball you're not expecting to get tackled. White is just a grub, and on top of that, stupid.

_Johnsy

Referee
Is this the same simostorm that was crying like a petulant 6 year old when sowards leg came close to big games face, yet made no contact?

Moi Moi had no problem with the tackle (it was a cheap shot). I am looking forward to the storm fans crying when their team receive what they have been giving for a while now.

Weak as piss, typical scum.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Go watch that play again dimwitt. Dummy Half dummied to him as if he was gettin the ball.. WHite had every right to hit him.

White gave away a penalty, helping Parra sh*t all over his team.

When Fui smashed Manu earlier on it inspired his teammates and lifted the crowd. That's probably why Brett White got destroyed later on by both Justin Poore and Ben Smith.

I've never seen the Storm get dominated like they were last night. To be honest I wasn't expecting it to happen until next year when they had to field a much weaker team.

And the fact that they were so comprehensively outplayed all over the park and only lost by 14 shows how far over the cap they are.

chrisD

Coach
The only people that got smashed were the Storm.

First by Manly.

Then completely WTFd by Gallop lol.

And then last night by Para.

The more they cry the better it is though, so Gallop takes the win by a mile. Archer nearly brought Smith to tears last night, he was clearly choked up, but unfortunately he just managed to hold back.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

And hit him he did :lol::lol: Smahed that hack.. :lol::lol:

You obviously don't know much about the game. Have you been following it for long?

Eels Dude

Coach
You obviously don't know much about the game. Have you been following it for long?

Obviously he's a bandwagon Storm supporter. Probably an AFL fan. Who else would think that players can push, shove, touch and rub up against each other in general play without needing for them to have the ball.

simostorm

Bench
Nope.. been following league a long time.. If you think that hit wasnt good.. then mayeb its yous who have been following league only for a short time.. like just this modern era of game.

I however remember the old days.. when hits like that got pats on the back..

But that hard stuff wouldnt interest you guys i guess.

simostorm

Bench
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27226616-23211,00.html

He doesnt wanna play for any Hack Sydney club. He only wants to play for the Storm. Seeing theres no concession to keep him here. I think he will go. Good on him if he does. I dont blame him one bit for wanted to leave the NRL after the treatment that class players get in this league.

The AFL guys must be saying stuff like.. "Greggy come to the AFL mate. No way would you have to put up with the rubbish that you endure in Rugby League, and you'd make 3 times more money."

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The storm haven't been in the league for very long. So how could you be a long time follower. Let me guess, you were a bears fan?

Eels Dude

Coach
Great. I hear the AFL has a program running teaching ESL (English as a Second Language) due to the lack of intelligence among their players. He should sign with the AFL for that reason alone.

Eels Dude

Coach
Nope.. been following league a long time.. If you think that hit wasnt good.. then mayeb its yous who have been following league only for a short time.. like just this modern era of game.

I however remember the old days.. when hits like that got pats on the back..

But that hard stuff wouldnt interest you guys i guess.

Running into a bloke without the ball isn't a 'hit' it's called taking someone out and is a penalised offence. If you had followed rugby league as much as you say you have you'd realise it's not gridiron.

Jono1987

Juniors
Just throwing this out there...

Simostorm = Haynetrain?

While I'm here...

Brutus = Phil Gould?

adamkungl

Immortal

adamkungl

Immortal
Seriously, how much have Melbourne's cheating f**ked us?
5 years of competition integrity, ruined.
Melbourne Storm in danger of imploding.
Continuing legal action could make this the next SL, dragging the NRL backwards for years. Again.
Inglis actually contemplating f**king AFL.

nqcowboy87

Bench
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23211,00.html

He doesnt wanna play for any Hack Sydney club. He only wants to play for the Storm. Seeing theres no concession to keep him here. I think he will go. Good on him if he does. I dont blame him one bit for wanted to leave the NRL after the treatment that class players get in this league.

The AFL guys must be saying stuff like.. "Greggy come to the AFL mate. No way would you have to put up with the rubbish that you endure in Rugby League, and you'd make 3 times more money."

for a veteran of these forums, thats a pretty stupid remark

Latest posts