What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Delboy

First Grade
Simo, if White did that in say A grade it would be a dog shot, but its legal if the Storm carry it out.

Merkins

Ike E Bear

Juniors
is that all you can come up with?

whats a better thing to have? two points or a premiership.
and gee "cheating" didn't get the storm very far last night ,, but hey stay on the bandwagon

That's the point, you fool - the Eels have two points ... the Storm don't have the premiership.

Are you trying to argue that being millions over the salary for years on end hasn't given the Storm an unfair advantage based on ONE GAME in which the Eels were pumped up like a bull with its balls in a twist?

FFS, the Eels are still paying a portion of you 5/8's salary in order to COMPLY with the salray cap rules.

You and your club are arrogant filth. You deserve every misery heaped on you as fair and reasonable punishment for cheating. Suck it up, scum.

fightingirish69

Juniors
That's the point, you fool - the Eels have two points ... the Storm don't have the premiership.

Are you trying to argue that being millions over the salary for years on end hasn't given the Storm an unfair advantage based on ONE GAME in which the Eels were pumped up like a bull with its balls in a twist?

FFS, the Eels are still paying a portion of you 5/8's salary in order to COMPLY with the salray cap rules.

You and your club are arrogant filth. You deserve every misery heaped on you as fair and reasonable punishment for cheating. Suck it up, scum.

i'm not a storm fan

you dont have a premiership either , you couldn't beat them when it really counted, but apparently your team is so great because they beat the storm for only 2 points... good one where was the trophy last night.'

but hey stay on the bandwagon

Ike E Bear

Juniors
i'm not a storm fan

you dont have a premiership either , you couldn't beat them when it really counted, but apparently your team is so great because they beat the storm for only 2 points... good one where was the trophy last night.'

Apologies for assuming you are a Storm fan ... you're just a garden variety f#@k-wit, then.

My team is great because I love the club, not because the result of a single game. But, hey, I guess we're all just bandwagon supporters. Knob.

Rogue.9

Juniors
:lol::lol: Moi Moi got taken from the field.. he got belted that hard..

White's shot wasnt any later then when a halfback gets hit after a kick..

Moi Moi's confidence looked shot by the end of last nights game. :lol:
They took Moi Moi off becauase it meant a free interchange due to White being on report. He was back about 10 minutes later

fightingirish69

Juniors
Apologies for assuming you are a Storm fan ... you're just a garden variety f#@k-wit, then.

My team is great because I love the club, not because the result of a single game. But, hey, I guess we're all just bandwagon supporters. Knob.

storm fans weren't the problem, the management was, yet the fans a copping it from people like yourself.

i hate all this bandwagon crap, i hate the dragons being called "chokers" [and i'm not a dragons supporter] either.

i actually think its great that you love parra, i think its fantastic, unlike my old man who ditched parra for the bronco's . i just love the game of rugby league.

TheRam

Coach
i'm not a storm fan

fightingirl69, you're a knob and you obviously have a fancy for them too. ;-)

fightingirish69

Juniors
fightingirl69, you're a knob and you obviously have a fancy for them too. ;-)

no not a fancy for em, i live in melbourne and i've seen the interest they generate in league down here.

and i hate people who think something bad happening to a club is a green light to kick fans when their club down.

if this had happened to parramatta, i would be saying the same things

Ike E Bear

Juniors
storm fans weren't the problem, the management was, yet the fans a copping it from people like yourself.

i hate all this bandwagon crap, i hate the dragons being called "chokers" [and i'm not a dragons supporter] either.

i actually think its great that you love parra, i think its fantastic, unlike my old man who ditched parra for the bronco's . i just love the game of rugby league.

I feel genuinely bad for the vast majority of Storm fans. I find the vocal minority who think that breaking the rules is justified by the team's on-field success and want to blame everyone and everything EXCEPT Storm management for their current predicament, however, to be unworthy of sympathy or concern.

For someone who isn't a Storm fan, you sure sounded like one (and not one of the good ones, at that).

fightingirish69

Juniors
I feel genuinely bad for the vast majority of Storm fans. I find the vocal minority who think that breaking the rules is justified by the team's on-field success and want to blame everyone and everything EXCEPT Storm management for their current predicament, however, to be unworthy of sympathy or concern.

For someone who isn't a Storm fan, you sure sounded like one (and not one of the good ones, at that).

like i said in a previous post if it was parramatta fans going through this i would support them too.
i dont support melbourne going over the cap, i never have and i never will, but i've met storm fans down here who are not expats who have given our great game support. as an expat i have to put up with afl day in day out. i enjoyed seeing league make a dent down here.

Iafeta

Referee
Hang on, you're a defender of the Storm's situation because you enjoyed Melbourne making a dent?

Well, if that's the case, give the Warriors a couple of extra mil to play with shall we? That way we can go on an unethical glory-ride and put a lot of pressure on rugby union in New Zealand.

You can't supplement business models for survival by using corrupt practices. It was greed pure and simple and non-defensible.

fish eel

Immortal
and last year the storms salary rorts hadn't been exposed, still you still couldn't beat a " cheating :roll:" team when it really counted.
whats worth more 2 points or a premiership?

wow are we meant to be cut that we couldnt be a 'cheating' team in a GF? :lol:

I'm proud they had to be cheating to only just beat us.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Fui got blindsided without the ball by White and then hit in a great tackle by Cameron Smith that winded him. How is that soft?

I suppose Greg Inglis is soft, too, because he copped an accidental elbow to the face and stayed down for a few minutes?

:roll:

stuke

Bench
Yeah, Fui got smashed so hard last night. I'm sure it's really hurting him and cutting him up inside. I don't know how he will bounce back from the humiliation.

i dare say his career is over and he will become a sad pathetic shell of a human being, seeing out the rest of his life behind a keyboard trying to defend gutless actions while talking himself up after his team that he supports is well and truly outplayed in what may have been the biggest match that they end up playing for this year......

;-)

simostorm

Bench
Fui got blindsided without the ball by White and then hit in a great tackle by Cameron Smith that winded him. How is that soft?

I suppose Greg Inglis is soft, too, because he copped an accidental elbow to the face and stayed down for a few minutes?

:roll:

Go watch that play again dimwitt. Dummy Half dummied to him as if he was gettin the ball.. WHite had every right to hit him.

And hit him he did :lol::lol: Smahed that hack.. :lol::lol:

Iafeta

Referee
Go watch that play again dimwitt. Dummy Half dummied to him as if he was gettin the ball.. WHite had every right to hit him.

And hit him he did :lol::lol: Smahed that hack.. :lol::lol:

LOL, what a dumbarse.

Ahhhh... no dimwit, go have a read of the rulebook. You are not allowed to tackle a player without the ball. I thought that was fairly clear? There's been a raft of penalties for it this year.

Latest posts