What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Uncster

Juniors
SFS is junk. Sydney the home of Rugby League deserves better.

Oh well.. ill just enjoy watching my team play at the finest League Stadium in the world, and you can go watch games at the SFS lolz..

Wont be many SFS games in the storms future lolz..

greeny12

Juniors
Glad to see majority agreeing Moi Moi milked the penalty...

Can he now take the tag away from Soward?? :sarcasm:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Moi Moi smashed Manu, then copped a good one by one of the game's premier players. Both were excellent tackles which contributed to a game of fantastic RL. White put a cheap shot on Moi Moi who stayed down to milk a penalty. Apart from what i've just mentioned, i don't know what this thread could be going on about?

simostorm

Bench
for a veteran of these forums, thats a pretty stupid remark

For someone who has over 2 thousands posts that a pretty stupid banner..
And your a QLDer.. That player helped QLD win the past Origin series games over scum NSW.. and you put that up as tho he counts for nothing.

Your a disgrace to QLD.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Moi Moi didnt milk it.. he got the crap knocked outta him.. he couldnt get up.

Yes yes - which is why White said to the referee as soon as play was stopped "he's looking at me and smiling" (in a really high whiny White kind of voice)

Moi Moi knew who hit him late - the same guy who bit him in years gone by. They don't like each other, Moi Moi played it smart, stayed down to milk the penalty and get a free interchange.

simostorm

Bench
Yes yes - which is why White said to the referee as soon as play was stopped "he's looking at me and smiling" (in a really high whiny White kind of voice)

Moi Moi knew who hit him late - the same guy who bit him in years gone by. They don't like each other, Moi Moi played it smart, stayed down to milk the penalty and get a free interchange.

So your saying Moi Moi took a dive then.. that aint tough.. thats catish..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Fuifui Moimoi doesn't have to prove how hard he is. He's the number one wrecking ball in the NRL.

He took a dive so White would get penalised for a cheap shot. Dirty play? Yep. But White started it.

oldmancraigy

Coach

It's "cattish" to hit someone late and without the ball.

Fui Fui was just helping the referee to make the right decision there.

Cry all you like but the Storm got pumped last night. Out enthused in every position, outplayed in every position, dominated. They're just lucky Parra's attack is so woeful or they would've had 50 put on 'em.

simostorm

Bench
It's "cattish" to hit someone late and without the ball.

Fui Fui was just helping the referee to make the right decision there.

Cry all you like but the Storm got pumped last night. Out enthused in every position, outplayed in every position, dominated. They're just lucky Parra's attack is so woeful or they would've had 50 put on 'em.

:lol: i aint cryin about the match.. parra won and it was a cracker game..
i aint seen a game with more feeling then that then a long time..
id love to see that from clubs week in week out..

>>> And it has to take Us Melbourne lads to bring the best out of anyone.

I dont think Moi Moi did dive tho.. the laugh was to show he did win the penalty. but he did get hurt.. you could see him on the bench doin it tough.

BDH

Juniors
I don't know what's more stupid; this thread or people who have listened to Channel 9 and therefore actually believe Moi Moi is a good player?

_Johnsy

Referee
The most enjoyable thing thus far about 2010 is Melbourne are at the bottom, no chance of moving. The best they can do is look up and see everyone else's asshole actually just team 15 and thats the best they can do seeing the 2nd worst teams risshole, hows the view you cheating scumbags?

simostorm

Bench
The most enjoyable thing thus far about 2010 is Melbourne are at the bottom, no chance of moving. The best they can do is look up and see everyone else's asshole actually just team 15 and thats the best they can do seeing the 2nd worst teams risshole, hows the view you cheating scumbags?

The veiws great from our new stadium.. Win / Lose - Points / no Points.. im there to the end supporting my boys..

I guess from what you display.. you would give up on your team hey?

Hutchy86

Juniors
The veiws great from our new stadium.. Win / Lose - Points / no Points.. im there to the end supporting my boys..

I guess from what you display.. you would give up on your team hey?
this thread should be renamed "simostorm gets smashed... everytime he/she posts a ridiculous thread condoning dirty, grubby acts on a rugby league field". You are a joke, even to your own supporters.
you clutch at every proverbial straw in some pathetic attempt to gather dignity, in spite of the fact that the team you support consistently steps outside the boundaries of rugby league protocol.

simostorm

Bench
this thread should be renamed "simostorm gets smashed... everytime he/she posts a ridiculous thread condoning dirty, grubby acts on a rugby league field". You are a joke, even to your own supporters.
you clutch at every proverbial straw in some pathetic attempt to gather dignity, in spite of the fact that the team you support consistently steps outside the boundaries of rugby league protocol.

Man.. I aint tryin to gather Dignity.. Im a Melbourne Storm fan.. and loyal club member.. Even with Melbourne doin what hey did.. we still got more class and dignity then any other club in this league.
thats how much of a pathetic joke sydney clubs are in this competition. :lol::lol::lol: