What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
It really helped rugby union when they paid overs for Sailor, Tuqiri, Rogers, etc didn't it... Didn't help when they brought SBW back to Sydney either.

It's all for the Vic press to lap up, they'll go into a frenzy but it won't change anything in QLD or NSW.

simostorm

Bench
:lol::lol: What happened to this clown last night??

White smashed this punk and he didnt get up.. rattled that chunk..

Then later on that useless hack went down again clutching at his chest.. i think Cam Smith hit that time..

Big tree falls hard.. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
did you have a nice look at the score board you cheating rorting merkin???...

keep crying...

Didgi

This thread is just as relevant as the thread discussing how Hayne deliberatly headbutted Slater over a few taunts. For someone so big and tough, MoiMoi was soft.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Um?

Clearly Moi Moi was hit late by White and so stayed down to milk a penalty. The big merkin (White) thinks he's got some rivalry going on with Moi Moi, but it's really just one way traffic for the big Fui Machine.

And yes, Moi Moi got winded in a collision with Cam Smith a bit later. But the only 'smashing' I saw involving Moi Moi last night was Manu's first touch of the ball. Was that the biggest Brut hit of the year or what?? (Moi Moi annihilated Manu)

Oh - why did I waste my time with a rational argument - it's simostorms thread...

Glenn

First Grade
Yes it's real good to "smash" someone who doesn't even have the ball, but you come to expect that from a team that believes they have nothing to play for.

simostorm

Bench
Um?

Clearly Moi Moi was hit late by White and so stayed down to milk a penalty. The big merkin (White) thinks he's got some rivalry going on with Moi Moi, but it's really just one way traffic for the big Fui Machine.

And yes, Moi Moi got winded in a collision with Cam Smith a bit later. But the only 'smashing' I saw involving Moi Moi last night was Manu's first touch of the ball. Was that the biggest Brut hit of the year or what?? (Moi Moi annihilated Manu)

Oh - why did I waste my time with a rational argument - it's simostorms thread...

:lol::lol: Moi Moi got taken from the field.. he got belted that hard..

White's shot wasnt any later then when a halfback gets hit after a kick..

Moi Moi's confidence looked shot by the end of last nights game. :lol:

Danish

Referee
How can whites shot moi moi be late if he never had the ball?

It was just a blindsided cheap shot.... Pretty much the only weapon in whites arsenal.

Glenn

First Grade
Yes I am as surprised as you White didn't go after Mortimer without the ball.

Iafeta

Referee
:lol::lol: Moi Moi got taken from the field.. he got belted that hard..

White's shot wasnt any later then when a halfback gets hit after a kick..

Moi Moi's confidence looked shot by the end of last nights game. :lol:

Of course it wasn't late you dip sh*t. The bloke never even got the ball. You are the epiphany of the scum involved with the Storm, simo. Blind as a bat. Go and have a read of posts by kia ora storm and the like who while passionate aren't imbecilic dumb arses like yourself. I honestly can't believe you waste your time to turn on your computer to post tripe that no one in their right mind agrees with.

fightingirish69

Juniors
did you have a nice look at the score board you cheating rorting merkin???...

keep crying...

did you see the scoreboard last grand final you whining f**king merkin, so you can beat that a cheating team thats playing for no points, but you cant beat cheating team team when it counts:roll:

Glenn

First Grade
did you see the scoreboard last grand final you whining f**king merkin, so you can beat that a cheating team thats playing for no points, but you cant beat cheating team team when it counts:roll:

Oh you mean that premiership that is now null and void.
Last night counted for Parramatta, 2 points to be exact.

fightingirish69

Juniors
Oh you mean that premiership that is now null and void.
Last night counted for Parramatta, 2 points to be exact.

and last year the storms salary rorts hadn't been exposed, still you still couldn't beat a " cheating :roll:" team when it really counted.
whats worth more 2 points or a premiership?

Latest posts