What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My poem about trees

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must disagree with you on one aspect Raider, Illa is hella cool.

Big ups to Illa 8)

pixie nipples

Juniors
Chloe, I have read your poem, and I am not surprised to see so many unintelligent plebians mimicking your wonderous artistry. Your inspiring and magical use of words makes you realise just how much trees are taken for granted.

If I were you I would totally disregard anything that this Raider_69 has to say, as his mind is more than likely affected by some strange hippie drugs that the young filthy kids of today are constantly using. It's obviously had some effect on his already diminished brain. He'll be picking up bins for a career within 15 years, once he gets sick of being unemployed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
pixie nipples said:
Chloe, I have read your poem, and I am not surprised to see so many unintelligent plebians mimicking your wonderous artistry. Your inspiring and magical use of words makes you realise just how much trees are taken for granted.

If I were you I would totally disregard anything that this Raider_69 has to say, as his mind is more than likely affected by some strange hippie drugs that the young filthy kids of today are constantly using. It's obviously had some effect on his already diminished brain. He'll be picking up bins for a career within 15 years, once he gets sick of being unemployed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ohh pixie you never sess to amaze me with your incredable wit and humour

Without poor chris's money you may be forced to work the streets... but then i doubt a crusty old hag like you would make much there

As for you ESTS, take you dick outta ya hand and put it somewhere useful like a blender, that way we wont have to stress about the possibility of you having children and its effects on god's otherwise perfect world...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Raider_69 said:
As for you ESTS, take you dick outta ya hand and put it somewhere useful like a blender, that way we wont have to stress about the possibility of you having children and its effects on god's otherwise perfect world...

That's just hilarious!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
incredible_holc said:
word has it Salmon works for the WLO (World Literature Organisation)

word has it if thats the case and salmon is legit about chloes poems he will soon be out of work

chloe

Juniors
What did Salmon say? Thanks everyone who likes my latest poem. It was obviously a very tough subject to write about.

chloe

Juniors
Leave me alone. If you have something nice to say about my poems then say it or else don't bother posting.

jed

First Grade
This is a public forum, chloe. If you choose to post your poetry, you have to accept criticism along with adulation.

chloe

Juniors
jed said:
This is a public forum, chloe. If you choose to post your poetry, you have to accept criticism along with adulation.
But my poems are really good and don't deserve criticism.

Gene Krupa

Referee
chloe said:
jed said:

That is just a moronic statement.

Now you're saying you're perfect?

Give me a break!

:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
jed said:

i think the point is your poems suck a tremendous amount of arse you, stupid, moronic, useless, irrelevent, pathetic excuse of a girl

Latest posts