What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My poem about trees

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
Do you promise? Because I'm already upset enough.

that is a promise, putting shit on something like the tsunami disater is in poor taste and i wont go that low
feel free to post another poem with it so ive got more ammo thou

chloe

Juniors
A Lesson

In the Pitchavaram and Muthupet region of India
On the day the tsunami came
Mangrove swamps accepted the force of the waves
Thousands of homes and lives were saved

Red mangroves with their branches and roots
Absorbed much of the tsunami's power
Whilst the black mangroves acted like a wall
Standing up tall and protecting all

With shrimp cultivation and tourism on the coast of Asia
Millions of hectares of mangroves have been logged
They were cutting the mangroves of Aceh that day
Thousands of lives were taken away

nibbs

Bench
dam, i can't believe all the hate directed at chloe. she doesn't deserve it imo...

i'm starting to wonder if raiduh and dilmah hate all females...freakin weirdos

Raider_69

Post Whore
nibbs said:
dam, i can't believe all the hate directed at chloe. she doesn't deserve it imo...

i'm starting to wonder if raiduh and dilmah hate all females...freakin weirdos

no i dont hate all, infact i dont even hate most, infact i dont really hate any female, i dislike some like chloe but most are cool

im starting to wonder if you have a brain

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm with Nibbs here.

I dont understand the reason for all the hate.

I can understand that the poem may not tickle your fancy, but I don't see that as a reason for all the abuse.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I'm with Nibbs here.

I dont understand the reason for all the hate.

I can understand that the poem may not tickle your fancy, but I don't see that as a reason for all the abuse.

i abuse Chloe because she deserves it
simple.

Godz Illa

Coach
Chloe your new poem is wonderful. It proves that in poetry, so called 'technique' matters less than heart and soul. Its a lesson the haters would be well advised to learn.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Chloe your new poem is wonderful. It proves that in poetry, so called 'technique' matters less than heart and soul. Its a lesson the haters would be well advised to learn.

heart and soul is fine and dandy but poetry is about much more heart and soul
you uneducated hacks would be well advised to learn that

Moffo said:
I think most people deserve abuse here, don't mean they get it ;-)

Well im making it my mission that abuse shall be hurled at all whom deserve it, jump aboard moffo :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Well im making it my mission that abuse shall be hurled at all whom deserve it, jump aboard moffo :lol:
what is it that chloe did to deserve such abuse from you Raiduh?? Nothing, imo. All charm and class aren't you :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Melstar said:
Raider_69 said:
what is it that chloe did to deserve such abuse from you Raiduh?? Nothing, imo. All charm and class aren't you :roll:

class and charm?
yep thats me :D :D

Godz Illa

Coach
Raider_69 said:
you uneducated hacks
Raiduh this phrase is so dripping with irony I could puke. You deign to call someone else uneducated, yet your own feeble intellect would struggle with the entrance exams to kindergarten. The truth is you've been made a fool of in this thread. You've been owned by Chloe - the simple warmth and heart of her poetry has exposed your anti-social, angst-ridden adolescent pathology.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Raider_69 said:
you uneducated hacks
Raiduh this phrase is so dripping with irony I could puke. You deign to call someone else uneducated, yet your own feeble intellect would struggle with the entrance exams to kindergarten. The truth is you've been made a fool of in this thread. You've been owned by Chloe - the simple warmth and heart of her poetry has exposed your anti-social, angst-ridden adolescent pathology.

im failing to see at any stage in this thread where she has explained issues i raise in my analysis to me or the general public including her "fans", there for i cant see how its possible that i have been "owned" or made a fool of, sure not the type of fool who cant explain their own work.

If she would care to explain the issues i brought up and they are valid points i will gladly retract my critisim of her, i doubt she is able to explain her work at all, so i think im safe, untill she can refute my claims the abuse shall continue to flow.

"has exposed your anti-social, angst-ridden adolescent pathology" - what the f**k are you, my theorpist? This is a forum, to express ones view, my veiw is that Chloes Tree Poem was rubbish. Deal with it Dr.Phil

it must be hard for you here to present an original thought Godz, especially without half here to guide you.

chloe

Juniors
I appreciate the words of everyone who likes my latest effort. I will definately try to get in published in a journal. Raider 69, listen to your friend Godz Illa. He's a cool dude.

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
I appreciate the words of everyone who likes my latest effort. I will definately try to get in published in a journal. Raider 69, listen to your friend Godz Illa. He's a cool dude.

Godz Illa is hardly a friend of mine and is about as cool as Penrith is today (for out of towners its about 40 here :x) , and even if he was considered a friend, my friends opinions have little to do with my own :)

I will concede that your Tsunami effort has a far sight better than the peice on trees which can only be desribed as a butchered nursry rhyme.

I for one hope that the rate of improvement continues because i dont think the LU community could handle another effort like Trees.

chloe

Juniors
Get over it. We already know what you think. There's no need to say it over and over.