What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My poem about trees

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
[furrycat said:
]Fight Club :arrow: And I'm surprise that this thread hasn't had posts transferred their already.

It hasn't been totally hijacked yet, only partially

Raider, you been taking Angry pills ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
[furrycat said:
]Fight Club :arrow: And I'm surprise that this thread hasn't had posts transferred their already.

It hasn't been totally hijacked yet, only partially

Raider, you been taking Angry pills ?

well... maybe :lol:
plus people who try and portay their work to be better that it is annoys me
if she admits its a disgrace to amatures work then id be fine with that.

mel i have plenty of appreciation for this sort of thing, however there is simply nothing in her poem to appreicate.

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
Yes Raider 69, it's easy to see you're a literary connoisseur. :roll:

and it easy to see your a no talent bum who shouldnt try and tell the uneducated (poem techinque wise) that their work is better than it is.

You have my analysis on your poem, if i was wong and you acually knew what you were doing you could easily prove my analysis to be incorrect.

so go for it girl

Raider_69

Post Whore
Houdini said:
LMAO at the use of the word "girl"

thanks houdini
im tryin to bring back a few old school words and bring them back to main stream, such as

"hooroo"
"struth"
"girl"
and my alternate word for a dollar - "bob" i.e thats 22 bob and 50 cent change :lol:

chloe

Juniors
How dare you call me a girl. You can barely string together a competent sentence, let alone an accurate analysis of anything involving some level of sophistication and maturity to understand, such as my poem.

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
How dare you call me a girl. You can barely string together a competent sentence, let alone an accurate analysis of anything involving some level of sophistication and maturity to understand, such as my poem.

prove my analysis wrong then.
if you can i will do as you say and leave this thread and never return, if you fail my taunts will continue untill RSI claims my hands as its victum.
the challanage is out there....

BTW your a girl for sure. :lol:

chloe

Juniors
It would be impossible to prove your analysis wrong as this is ultimately a subjective matter. All I can really do is call you stupid and get on with my life.

Raider_69

Post Whore
UndertakerMike said:
So Write another "better" poem Chloe....

Prove him wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
another poem?!
please do, ive had a shocking day and need a good laugh

Melstar said:
UndertakerMike said:

Prove him wrong.
why should she have to prove herself to Raiduh?? personally, I wouldn't bother.

Well do it for her fans. :D

I ' spose they'd like to read some more of what they liked the first time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
UndertakerMike said:
Melstar said:
UndertakerMike said:

Prove him wrong.
why should she have to prove herself to Raiduh?? personally, I wouldn't bother.

Well do it for her fans. :D

I ' spose they'd like to read some more of what they liked the first time.

and her work gives people a laugh, which on hot stinking crappy sydney days like today is sorely needed. i can only think of what next she may write about... some shrubs... or maybe the sea

chloe

Juniors
I wrote a poem about the tsunami. I may post it one day if you start being nice to me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
I wrote a poem about the tsunami. I may post it one day if you start being nice to me.

well now that's really intising me to be nice to you :lol:
go on post it, as much as im sure your poem will be disgraceful i wont make fun of a poem about the tsunami, that would be in poor taste

Latest posts