What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My QLD Team

Pistol

Coach
yawn said:
he sort of pumps the legs up in an individual motion.

oh dear lord

i suppose you want to pick players based on their hairstyles now

perhaps who has the best tattoo

Pistol said:
oh dear lord

i suppose you want to pick players based on their hairstyles now

perhaps who has the best tattoo

SBW is a must for nsw, because he has a mad tatt, and he is eligible because he plays for the dogs :lol:

yawn said:
centres need to be good defensively. u r the conservatives with your 1 back, 3 forward bench imo. do u think all those.

i c tate n slater as similar style of players.

i c hodges as in between

i c inglis,bowen, lockyer thurston, hunt as similar.

ne1 else c it like this?

Matt Cooper is very under-rated, he has attack and defence, he is in the brink of the gasnier shadows of the dragons, because a slightly better player, is in the media, and is perhaps the best centre in the game.

Matt imo, is the best all round centre, but i believe hodges attack is so freakish, that he tops the best, his attack needs work sure, but it isnt overly terrible, just needs fine tuning.

imo tate and slaters game are completely different, tate is the conservative player, who only plays safe football, while slater takes educated risks and has great acceleration.

hodges is probably closer to tates game than billys, but hodges is far better than tate atm in all departments of the centre postion

Inglis and Slater have their own style of play, and no one else has shown otherwise alike.

yawn

Juniors
costigan actually should be the first backrower picked. he is erratic but qld cant win with conservatisim.

Pistol

Coach
yawn said:
costigan actually should be the first backrower picked. he is erratic but qld cant win with conservatisim.

absurdity at its finest

give yourself a clap

yawn

Juniors
i think people underestimate nsw. there outside defence is a lot better than the teams the cowboys and the storm are playing.

yawn

Juniors
Pigskin said:
Costigan wouldn't get a gig if another Super League war broke out and Fatty needed forwards. If the yellow pages was the list, he'd be at the back.

Not uncommon for first year props to struggle to play at a high level for an entire season. Matt Scott is going reasonable right now imho.

Oink !

nah. the phonebook is alphabetical. c for costigan

Pistol

Coach
yawn said:
slater is 178cm and good build probably 5-10kg+ bowen. bowen 175cm

wow a whopping 3 cm and an extra 5 kgs..... well that just changes everything :roll: :roll:

u really are displaying a complete lack of logic