What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
what a load of crap, miles and the other players done the right thing and went back to their rooms after the session, (that they had on their own time)

as i keep saying he got caught in a position that could not be helped.....and that could happen to anybody wether sober or pissed

and as i said in an earlier post, if this was a case of getting pissed and then deliberately sh*tting in a hallway when there was a toilet handy, i would be leading the calls for him to be suspended and fined

But is the fact that Myles put himself in that situation. You can't smoke in bed and then wonder why the house burnt down...

Every single player has to minimise the the risk when they put themselves in a public situation.

As a Manly fan, Hillbilly -- not sure if they do it anymore, but they used to have poker nights at each others houses, so in that situation, a player, if they wanted to could piss it up all they want, call a taxi at the end of the night and go home -- nothing wrong.

Being in a hotel, getting on a session, being ill, sh*tting in a public space, bothering a family on holidays -- he put himself in a situation.

Brutus

Referee
Who said that he was still desperately ill? You don't need to be desperately ill to be still suffering bouts of sudden urgency with your plumbing.

I was driving home from work one day and was absolutely desperate. My a-hole was quivering, and I was looking for a concealed spot in people's front yards because I didn't think I was going to make it home. In the end, I didn't make it home completely on time, but it wasn't completely disasterous either. Fortunately, I had the relative safety of my car. Myles had nothing

It's happened to me jogging in the park before too. It can get you when you least expect it. I've learnt not to ignore the first wave of sudden stomach pains. They are your warning.

Myles would've gone from the comfort of the hotel room to sudden panic and helplessness. All sorts of things would have flashed before his eyes with his career and the words mass public embarrassment being at the forefront.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
HAHAHAH aaah godz

naw you boys are so riled up. how cute.
Riled up lol. Disagreeing with you isn't anger.

u know what i love best about you gronks, is the fact heaps of other people have said what Nate did is gross and indefensible....but somehow i am the one you are going off at.
I responded to you because you assumed a forummer on here sh*ts in hallways purely because he doesn't agree with you. If you are so stupid that you didn't notice that very clear message I clearly stated in my very clear post, then it is you, missy, who is the gronk.
and i know why.
I hope the adhesive on those tickets is awfully strong. A short sharp fart by a passing sparrow and they'll all fly off.
and it's pathetic.
Lol. Yet stating someone must sh*t in hallways purely because they don't agree with you is a fair call and quite decent is it? Moron.

specially love how Radounikis stalks me around the forum, it's adorable.
Wow, I had no idea how famous you were. When is the New Testament going to get upgraded to include the adventures and teachings of Kiki? Get over yourself.

oh and if thinking getting blind, naked and SH!TTING IN A HALLWAY is disgusting makes me a bitch than so be it. i will wear that badge proudly. proud anti sh*t bitch!
I'd call you a moron, a dickhead and a simpleton, but not a bitch. You're too much of a softcock to ever be a bitch.

bobmar28

Bench
fair comment.......but as you said put yourself in miles shoes,, he got caught short due to circumstances that could not be helped

believe me if this was a clearcut case of drunkeness and purposely sh*tting in a hallway when there was a toilet at his disposal...well then i would be the first to call for his sacking
If he was sober he would have been able to find the toilet door.

bobmar28

Bench
It's happened to me jogging in the park before too. It can get you when you least expect it. I've learnt not to ignore the first wave of sudden stomach pains. They are your warning.

Myles would've gone from the comfort of the hotel room to sudden panic and helplessness. All sorts of things would have flashed before his eyes with his career and the words mass public embarrassment being at the forefront.
What should have flashed before his eyes was the fact that he was entering the hallway instead of the toilet.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
As a Manly fan, Hillbilly -- not sure if they do it anymore, but they used to have poker nights at each others houses,

Christ, imagine a Manly poker night.

Watmong throwing coins at the other players.
Snake getting hammered and looking for action.
Matai complaining that his shoulder hurts when he deals.
Toovey and Hasler whining in the corner.
Peter Peters on his knees, head in the fridge, guzzling everything in sight.

And we know Hoppa's version of "poker".

Shorty

Staff member
LOL This thread has been very interesting to read.
I had tried to ignore it, unfortunately with all the scandals regarding League lately I just rolled my eyes and ignored it.

Look - The fact that Myles hasn't been given the punt completely must show some indication that the incident wasn't 100% just drunken idiocy.
I'm not condoning what he's done (who would? LOL) but really do you think someone who is FAMOUS is going to go out of his way to take a dump in a hotel hallway?

As for drinking when sick, just last weekend I had a scratchy sore throat and went out 2 nights to drink!
He's young and he's a footballer that doesn't get much time to consume alcohol and relax, I doubt he would have been that sick just recovering.

What needs to happen though, clearly, is that most clubs need to take tougher stances on their alcohol consumption.
I know the moral high ground accusers will whinge that these guys need to drink but enough is enough...the NRL needs to go into damage control.
Can someone arrange a list of how many alcohol related off field incidents have happened in the last 12 months? I think it's almost one a team!

Quigs

Immortal
Nate Myles came back from the pub late one Friday evening stinking drunk, as he often did, and crept into his hotel room bed beside his team mate Willie, who was already asleep.

He gave him a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.

Then he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed wearing a
long flowing white robe.

"Who the hell are you?" Demanded Nate, "and what are you doing in my bedroom?"
The mysterious Man answered, "This isn't your bedroom and I'm St Peter".
Nate was stunned "You mean I'm dead!!! That can't be, I have so much to live for, I haven't said goodbye to my family, to my team mates, to my fans, ....you've got to send me back straight away".

St Peter replied "Yes, you can be reincarnated but there is a catch. We can only send you back as a dog or a hen."

Nate was devastated, but knowing that Hens and Roosters were representative of Sydney City, and Dogs represented Canterbury, he asked to be sent back as a hen, it was his best option.

A flash of light later he was covered in feathers and clucking around pecking
the ground.

"This ain't so bad" he thought until he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him.

The farmyard rooster strolled over and said, "So you're the new hen, how are you enjoying your first day here?"

"It's not so bad" replies Nate, "but I have this strange feeling inside like I'm about to explode".

"You're ovulating" explained the rooster, "don't tell me you've never laid an egg before".

"Never" replies Nate

"Well just relax and let it happen"

And so he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops out from
under his tail. An immense feeling of relief swept over him and his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the first time.

When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was overwhelming and he
knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best thing that ever happened to
him...ever!!!

The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg he felt an
enormous smack on the back of his head and heard Big Willie shouting

"Nate wake up you drunk f**king pig, you are sh*tting in the bed again!!!"

Cheers
Quigs

Blind Freddy

Juniors
I'm pretty sure most hotels (even 5 star ones) don't have bog rolls in the corridors.

I'm sorry but unless he went commando i just have a disturbing image in my mind of Nate naked sliding on the carpet like a dog does to clean its arse.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
I'm pretty sure most hotels (even 5 star ones) don't have bog rolls in the corridors.

I'm sorry but unless he went commando i just have a disturbing image in my mind of Nate naked sliding on the carpet like a dog does to clean its arse.

All Nate needs is a conviction for assault and he qualifies to play for Manly.

miccle

Bench

I think we all do now :oops: Ergh...

Still torn on this one. A part of me thinks Nate is a fuggin' moron on so many counts, but by the same token I feel sorry as all hell for him. Maybe not quite at this level, but I'm sure most adults have a drinking story (or five) which resulted in them being supremely embarrassed and not wanting to show their face at work/school/in public for at least a month.

Naked and steaming one out in a hotel corridor is right up there, and everyone in the country knows about it. Poor bugger.

adamkungl

Immortal
I once broke my friends ankle in 3 places while on the piss...

showing up at his parents place the next day to give them his phone and stuff was awkward to say the least

Kiki

First Grade
hahahah madunit, the thing about that guy being a hallway dumper...IT WAS A JOKE. i was clearly being facetious. are you going to yell at Quigs for saying Nate was reincarnated as a hen? HOW DARE HE ACCUSE HIM OF THAT! THERE IS NO CLEAR EVIDENCE!

if you thought i was literally accusing someone of that, your comprehension skills need some serious work.

i am flattered you went to all that trouble to deconstruct my post though. cute.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
hahahah madunit, the thing about that guy being a hallway dumper...IT WAS A JOKE. i was clearly being facetious. are you going to yell at Quigs for saying Nate was reincarnated as a hen? HOW DARE HE ACCUSE HIM OF THAT! THERE IS NO CLEAR EVIDENCE!

if you thought i was literally accusing someone of that, your comprehension skills need some serious work.

i am flattered you went to all that trouble to deconstruct my post though. cute.

facetious sounds far too much like faeces for me to not LOL immaturely.

Raudonikis

Juniors

Seriously you really are a f**king idiot bitch,you only ever go into threads about players playing up,you are actually no better than the maggots who who report on the game.As for saying you are being stalked,what a f**ken joke, dont go out into the wind the tickets will blow off.we enter those threads to discuss them and find you there raving on with your crap and moral standards,to say we go there stalking you makes you look like a bigger idiot than you already are.Surely you have gathered by now what people think of you and your opinions,you are a waste of space and more than likely even a D I K E

Latest posts