What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

ibeme

First Grade
can someone tell me if he was so desperately ill with this tummy bug, why was he out on the piss until 4am??

Who said that he was still desperately ill? You don't need to be desperately ill to be still suffering bouts of sudden urgency with your plumbing.

I was driving home from work one day and was absolutely desperate. My a-hole was quivering, and I was looking for a concealed spot in people's front yards because I didn't think I was going to make it home. In the end, I didn't make it home completely on time, but it wasn't completely disasterous either. Fortunately, I had the relative safety of my car. Myles had nothing

can someone tell me if he was so desperately ill with this tummy bug, why was he out on the piss until 4am??

i never said he was desperately ill, he was obviously well enough to go out for a session, the same as he was well enough to play a game of SOO.....and yet he still had to leave the field

it does not alter the fact, though, that he was caught in a situation that could not be helped.....and yet some people here are crucifying him because of it

try a bit of empathy people and put yourselves in miles shoes

Kiki

First Grade
See this post is a perfect example of how invalid the majority of your opinions are. You've excluded any reasoning that would contradict your pompous narrow-minded attitude, and you think that just because you're not alone then you must be right. The wosrt part about it is you could probably have some good and interesting things to say if you weren't so into this "look at me! look at me!" attitude......

:lol:

seriously, all you do is trot around the forum, quote me and then abuse me. it's so sad. get a hobby.

put me on ignore if 'look at me' attitude offends you so much.

i never said he was desperately ill, he was obviously well enough to go out for a session, the same as he was well enough to play a game of SOO.....and yet he still had to leave the field

it does not alter the fact, though, that he was caught in a situation that could not be helped.....and yet some people here are crucifying him because of it

Beats being in Schlossy's shoes. :lol:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade

Why do you keep calling it a session. Oh, that's because it is a deliberate sustained binge of alcohol, which is 90% of the problem.

Why do you keep calling it a session. Oh, that's because it is a deliberate sustained binge of alcohol, which is 90% of the problem.

what a load of crap, miles and the other players done the right thing and went back to their rooms after the session, (that they had on their own time)

as i keep saying he got caught in a position that could not be helped.....and that could happen to anybody wether sober or pissed

and as i said in an earlier post, if this was a case of getting pissed and then deliberately sh*tting in a hallway when there was a toilet handy, i would be leading the calls for him to be suspended and fined

matt

Juniors
At the first sign of the scratchy throat...Hit the piss harder than ever,I swear by it.

ramble_on

Juniors
Seriously, binge drinking is not good for you.... just have 20-30 beers a night and then it's no longer a binge.... works for me.....

matt

Juniors
Piss kills all super bugs...only tea drinkers get these rubbish swine flues.

Sleep

Juniors
Even if a friend of mine did this I'd tell him he was a f**king idiot. I can't believe you're defending what happened.

Oh and thanks for the link Keekster!

matt

Juniors
I think the point is we all would,But we 'Wont get all excited about it like a masturbating teenager drowning in there own drool too create a song and dance.

sh*t happens- Move along.

Latest posts