What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Shorty

Staff member
Seriously you really are a f**king idiot bitch,you only ever go into threads about players playing up,you are actually no better than the maggots who who report on the game.As for saying you are being stalked,what a f**ken joke, dont go out into the wind the tickets will blow off.we enter those threads to discuss them and find you there raving on with your crap and moral standards,to say we go there stalking you makes you look like a bigger idiot than you already are.Surely you have gathered by now what people think of you and your opinions,you are a waste of space and more than likely even a D I K E
OMG A derogatory name used for lesbians, in caps locks none other!
Oh...that'll show Kiki - She won't post here anymore:roll:

adamkungl

Immortal
imo Myles could have been baited into sh*tting in the corridor. What was that family's agenda? They could be behind the whole thing. Their story is full of holes.

Kiki

First Grade
No you are just a bitch who likes baiting blokes on here to express their opinions so you can hit the complaint button and have them barred.seriously you should go to the netball forum

aaah u think i got you banned?? so this is where all this is coming from.

forget all the vitriol for a bit. this is the honest truth mate -

i have never reported you for anything. if you got banned it had nothing to do with me. i swear on my life.

so you can stop the hate campaign now okay?

Chook

First Grade
imo Myles could have been baited into sh*tting in the corridor. What was that family's agenda? They could be behind the whole thing. Their story is full of holes.

Let's hope your conspiracies are more accurate than your predictions.

Myles was a moron.

Management need a flogging.

We are a farkin laughing stock.

Chook.

Fein

First Grade
LMAO @ this thread. :lol:

Tommy, Ronny, Quigs and Dikes on bikes.

Legendary stuff.

icewind

Juniors
Christ, imagine a Manly poker night.

Watmong throwing coins at the other players.
Snake getting hammered and looking for action.
Matai complaining that his shoulder hurts when he deals.
Toovey and Hasler whining in the corner.
Peter Peters on his knees, head in the fridge, guzzling everything in sight.

And we know Hoppa's version of "poker".

don't forget Orford's folding under pressure. :)

Raudonikis

Juniors
aaah u think i got you banned?? so this is where all this is coming from.

forget all the vitriol for a bit. this is the honest truth mate -

i have never reported you for anything. if you got banned it had nothing to do with me. i swear on my life.

so you can stop the hate campaign now okay?

There is no hate campaign,your just an idiot who thrives on matters reguarding players playing up.The sooner you realise that people have had a gut full of your sh*t the sooner you will realise you actually have nothing intelligent to say on any matter what so ever.

Raudonikis

Juniors
LMAO @ this thread. :lol:

Tommy, Ronny, Quigs and Dikes on bikes.

Legendary stuff.

mate u done what i done and spelt Dikes instead of Dykes lol..like it was a big deal hey..Although i would say that was bought up to deflect the attention away from what was actually being said.