What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Blind Freddy

Juniors
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Myles

Following another alcohol-related incident on 5 July 2009, Myles was suspended for six matches by the NRL. In a Central Coast hotel, Myles was found at 8am drunk and naked in the hotel's fire escape. He had tried to gain entry into a hotel room while naked and also did a poo in the same hotel's corridor

:lol:

Patsy

Juniors
i have a feeling my laughter about this incident will come to an end if Samsung ditch us.

i wouldn't worry - huggies apparently want to get on as major sponsor and deck the team out in nappies as part of their away strip

Fittler will have to do what you do with training pets and put some newspaper on the floor for him to sh*t on. While i had to toilet train some pet dogs the Telegraph seemed to do the trick until they new to go outside.

at least Mason had the intelligence to do his business outside.

I never thought I would use the first 6 words of that sentence in that order.

Kiki

First Grade
yeh im usually on board with your league is being persecuted but this time im not. i think an AFL player doing the same thing would be big news too.

El Diablo

Post Whore
yeh im usually on board with your league is being persecuted but this time im not. i think an AFL player doing the same thing would be big news too.

not so

i regulary check their site and the Carlton hush money story never even made their site

Choppies

Coach
7 pages and not a post from 0neye. Im shocked!

Personally I would sack more than the coach. There was a time a few years ago where this crap would not happen. I say bring in someone players fear. Someone who doesn't take sh*t from the players, rookies and senior and will come down hard on anyone who stuffs up. I would stand Nate down for the rest of the year. 6 weeks is too lenient.

Choppies

Coach
I would have him in a heartbeat if he can fix up the drinking culture thats embedded itself at the club lately.

bartman

Immortal
7 pages and not a post from 0neye. Im shocked!

Personally I would sack more than the coach. There was a time a few years ago where this crap would not happen. I say bring in someone players fear. Someone who doesn't take sh*t from the players, rookies and senior and will come down hard on anyone who stuffs up. I would stand Nate down for the rest of the year. 6 weeks is too lenient.
Some people toilet train their dogs by rubbing their noses in it when they sh*t indoors... Miles should think himself lucky he's only copped a six week suspension! :lol:

Hanscholo

Bench
I wonder what Gallop will go now given that he warned the roosters about their fluffy policies. I reckon it will be 100k fine.