What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown gone

firechild

First Grade
Coaching the Newcastle Women’s team
There are women in Newcastle?

It's true you don't see many Novocastrian women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Novocastrian men. And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Novocastrian women, and that Novocastrians just spring out of holes in the ground!

SBD82

Coach

It's true you don't see many Novocastrian women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Novocastrian men. And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Novocastrian women, and that Novocastrians just spring out of holes in the ground!
That is a mighty obscure reference sir.

I feel like I’m revealing my own inner dork by admitting that I immediately knew where it was from.

ReddFelon

Juniors

It's the beards.

simmo05

Bench

We used to come down from singo and tamper with plenty of novocastrion woman. In hindsight they might have been from sydney or the goldy or something!

T-Boon

Coach

Okay, what is this? From Young Einstein or something?