What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Spot On

Coach
1qaz still dodging...... (surprise, surprise)

Was the Knights salary cap a mess when Nathan Brown took the job?

Yes or No

Joel-22

Juniors
Typical Sione's game.
His first try was actually good play by the Knights.
Sione ran into a gap and credit to him he did well to finish off the try.
His second line break I wouldn't even really call it a line break.
He picked up a Warriors turnover and ran 40m down the field.
IMO he'll end up in the backrow. He runs the line of a backrower.
I'm still yet to see him break the line on his own.

I find it strange people call Sione a good defender.
He put in a good shot on Hoffman today by rushing him.
A few sets later, Sione rushes Hoffman again, only this time Hoffmans hit and spins and passes off to Sione's opposite number Kata who scores untouched.
Yes Sione can put on on a hit, but that doesn't make him a good defender.
He is found wanting more often than not when he's left on one one with his opposite centre.
It be interesting to see Sione's overall miss tackle stats.

Agree with everything you've said.

Sione's future is definitely in the backrow. He looks best taking hit-ups as he more often than not has good leg drive after hitting the line, often lands on his stomach for a quick ptb

Frederick

Staff member
I'm gonna get in on this too

1qaz

Yes or No

Spot On

Coach
...and while we are at it, he could answer the other 2 questions posed by many in here over the last 12 months:

Why did he claim to be related to a Knights player?
Why did he claim he didn't watch Knight games?

He wrote that, "Nathan Brown complains the Knights cap is in a mess but that's just a cop out".

So, let's go it straight 1qaz, no more dodging.

Answer the above. You are opinionated and knowledgable enough (so you claim) to provide simple answers to the above questions, aren't you?

1qaz

Juniors
Thanks 1qaz.

Completely agree re defence. Definitely a highlight reel player in D. People tend to remember the monster hits and not the times he shoots out of the line and misses. Although if someone runs directly at him I think he has good technique.

Gagai 2015: 10.2 tackles 2.6 missed per game
Gagai 2016: 8.6 tackles 2.8 missed per game
Sione 2016: 12 tackles 3.1 missed per game

One of them gets crucified as a turnstile...

Not surprised at all with the stats.
Last season he was getting beaten on the outside by his opposite centre.
This season he seems to be rushing the opposition so the ball doesn't get out to the centre.
He'll end up in the backrow.
Like you said he can tackle when a player runs straight at him not around him.

Frederick

Staff member
Not surprised at all with the stats.
Last season he was getting beaten on the outside by his opposite centre.
This season he seems to be rushing the opposition so the ball doesn't get out to the centre.
He'll end up in the backrow.
Like you said he can tackle when a player runs straight at him not around him.

1qaz

Yes or No

Frederick

Staff member
Of course we won't. He/she/it is as pathetic and spineless as gagai is in defence. Must run in the family

Spot On

Coach
Like being hit with a Gagai tackle.....

You are soft 1qaz.

35 years you claim to have watched league, you'd need another 35 to understand the game.

Brown doesn't rate Dane so you continue to question the job he is doing to help fix the club and mess left by paying underachievers massive contracts.

It can't and won't be fixed overnight. It must and will be done by cutting blokes on half million dollar contracts (and the rest) who clearly aren't worth half that.

It's sad you feel the need to lie in here to build yourself up as something you are clearly not.

But you can set it all straight by answering the 3 questions asked in previous posts. Too soft????

Conveniently omits the fact we lost 11 from 12 games under Stone after going the first month undefeated last year. While we don't know what Browny thinks of Dane as a player I will not be in the least bit surprised if he is a Bronco next season.

Last edited:

1qaz

Juniors
It's Greg Eden's fault.

Peter Badel from Courier Mail claims we are a good chance of getting Greg Eden from Broncos. Classy fullback who Browny coached in UK. I think this is the start of Browny's SL recruitment drive. If we do sign Eden,there is a strong chance Dane will be back to centre. Eden is a pure fullback.

He is a fullback. He is not a winger or a centre. That is all that needs to be said. Lions don't waste their time responding to the views of sheep. Thanks for the desperate attempt to troll though.

Is Eden still coming? :lol:
Don't ever post your so call inside knowledge on here again.
You have NFI

1qaz

Juniors
It's Greg Eden's fault.

Peter Badel from Courier Mail claims we are a good chance of getting Greg Eden from Broncos. Classy fullback who Browny coached in UK. I think this is the start of Browny's SL recruitment drive. If we do sign Eden,there is a strong chance Dane will be back to centre. Eden is a pure fullback.

He is a fullback. He is not a winger or a centre. That is all that needs to be said. Lions don't waste their time responding to the views of sheep. Thanks for the desperate attempt to troll though.

You have NFI

Frederick

Staff member

Hmm seems to me that it was Peter Badels inside info, and showstopper was just reposting it, posing questions at the same time, not stating fact.

Are all you queenslanders thick as two bricks? Or is it just the gagai family?

1qaz

Juniors
Don't ever bring up my family again Fred.
You have crossed the line more than once on here.
How would you feel if I called your family dumb?
How would you feel if your son died and I just laughed about it?
Not very nice is it?

Spot On

Coach
For goodness sake,

you love it 1qaz. You keep coming back.

Stop with the rot and engage in a simple conversation.

If you don't want to clarify your position on the questions you have been continually asked then please write so. Type the following words: I don't want to answer those questions thank you very much.

However, there's no reason I can see that would prevent you from explaining YOUR CLAIMS made in this forum. Every post you make that fails to address these questions makes you look like a fraud. I have no sympathy towards you for the comments others have made that are now upsetting you. You have provoked it and helped its continuation.

You can stop it all now by answering the questions asked. The fact you wont simply perpetuates what most people in here are thinking. That is, he won't answer as it will make him look pretty silly.

So, was the Knights cap a mess when Nathan Brown took the job - Yes or No?

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
You have NFI

Well you did ask for the scoop to be posted.

Seems like you got what you wanted (or didn't want).

Someone above mentioned they aren't sure what Brown thinks of Gagai as a player.

You could deduce that he doesn't confidently see him as a fullback or centre. That is becoming very clear.

Latest posts