What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Frederick

Staff member
Don't ever bring up my family again Fred.
You have crossed the line more than once on here.
How would you feel if I called your family dumb?
How would you feel if your son died and I just laughed about it?
Not very nice is it?

:lol: the f**k you gonna do, tough guy? :lol:

Tbph you haven't even said that you're related to Dane, you keep dodging the question.

So until you actually start answering questions and stop dodging them like Dane dodges all attacking players that come towards him, I'll keep talking about them as and when I wish, thank you very much.

Oh 1 qaz what can we say. Not only do you purposefully take my posts completely out of context, you know as well as I do I never made any statements about Danes' ability in this particular instance. I was merely showing you that people who do pay attention, like Badel, The CM's chief league writer, have an opinion that Eden is not the bum player you slated him as being. No he is not the British Billy Slater as our coach is alleged to have said. Who cares? People get it wrong all the time. Me included. He was not up to it. Everyone except you apparently.

If you were capable of functioning as an adult in a conversation i would almost feel empathy for you. Instead you are obvious. You attack anything that threatens Dane's place in the side. Please show me where I said Eden would replace Dane in the side BTW. I didn't. I said Dane may need to move to centre. That was it. Now tell me that reaction from you was nothing short of ridiculous.

Your response to my last post shows that you have zero sense of humour at all. It also proves you make up your own agenda. You are the one with NFI.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Wouldn't surprise me. Seems like the kind of player who loves themselves a bit too much

Zoidberg

First Grade
I reckon he's not related to Dane. The fact that he's got Danes c**k permanently in his mouth would lead me to believe he's his lover, and not a blood relative because, you know, incest and all

Then again, they are queenslanders....

Hey! Don't group all QLDers in 1qaz's category.

He probably saw Dane once out on the piss and said hi, now he thinks they are besties.

perverse

Referee
Wow, talk about shitting up a thread hard. Well done idiots. Epic bullying, and you call 1qaz an internet tough guy, rofl.

Frederick

Staff member
1Spaz spends his days following Knights forummers from thread to thread trolling them about comments made about Gagai, Greg Eden and just about anything else that puts him offside. For a broncos fan, he hasn't even posted in the Broncos forum for months, and even then that was an article about Gagai.

He deserves everything he gets for being a massive tool.

PhilGould

Bench
1Spaz spends his days following Knights forummers from thread to thread trolling them about comments made about Gagai, Greg Eden and just about anything else that puts him offside. For a broncos fan, he hasn't even posted in the Broncos forum for months, and even then that was an article about Gagai.

If you know he's trolling then why do you react? You're all as bad as each other at this point

Silent Knight

First Grade

That probably has a lot to do with the fact the LU Broncos fans can't stand him either:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=10321632

First Grade
I have never even conversed with 1qaz, yet I can draw the conclusion he/she is purely on here to get reactions. PS Gagai is crap. Hopefully he leaves so we can use his money for someone that isn't scared to tackle.

Alright. Fair call boys. Truth is I do want to help 1 qaz on this forum but I get pissed when something is presented as an article to support an argument and it gets taken way out of context. So 1 qaz I apologise. If you are indeed Dane's cousin and you take what we say about his form personally then I can see where you get that from. You have my word. Not another bad word about him or arguments with you.

Burwood

Bench
This is nothing what I have installed for Fred.
He made this personal

Now I'm curious, what did you install for Fred?

New operating system on his laptop? A satellite dish on the roof so he can get foxtel and not miss any knights games?

Latest posts