What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Hindmarsh - "Old School"

Eelementary

Post Whore
Got mine from Westfield for $30. I've never been a big fan of athletes' biographies, but this was too good to pass up. Good read.

strider

Post Whore
reduced? :lol: :lol: .... ffs - hindy should be spewing - its hardly been released!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
reduced? :lol: :lol: .... ffs - hindy should be spewing - its hardly been released!!!

I know! :lol:

$19.95 on the kindle.... read about a third of the book interesting read

I bought it on Saturday, started reading it last night, and finished it tonight. It was simple to read, but reading about the man's thoughts and some behind the scenes stuff was very interesting. There were also subtleties about things we all discuss in these forums that I found intriguing, coming from the man himself.

Brenno75

Juniors
My partner bought it for me on the weekend, Hopefully I'll some time to read it, before uni gets serious again.

hybrideel

Bench
I "pre ordered" it for $40 from the club before the storm game. They said it would take about 2 weeks. 3 days later you can go to big W and buy it for $28.
My one will be signed though I suppose

strider

Post Whore
I "pre ordered" it for $40 from the club before the storm game. They said it would take about 2 weeks. 3 days later you can go to big W and buy it for $28.
My one will be signed though I suppose

well being signed does make it special - so probably worth it

strider

Post Whore
I assume the book was at some stage going to be titled "Hard Yakka" .... cos this description of it on the dymocks website refers to ...

Hard Yakka is the life story of one of rugby league's most popular players, and captain of the Parramatta Eels, Nathan Hindmarsh. It tells the inspiring story of an old-fashioned type of footballer – a one-club man whose hard work and commitment on the footy field is legendary, and who has always led from the front.

http://www.dymocks.com.au/ProductDetails/ProductDetail.aspx?R=9781742611662#.UBcktaP6o3g

OK, as you were - just thought I'd mention that

#irrelevantInformationOfTheDay

maybe that was a working title or there might have been copyright problems (hard yakka might be a trademark) maybe they just thought old school sounded better

Utey

Coach
I had my head in it for 4 hours this morning on a flight, enjoying it! Pretty simple fella, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Latest posts