What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt For Origin 3 ?

Nathan Merritt For Origin 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NSW will lose origin 3 anyway, so there is no risk in playing merritt, according to you fools.

Merritt > Hayne

Hayne has been f**kin ordinary all year, and he just walks into a jersey, bullsh*t.

Merritt is the best winger in the comp full stop.

hindmarsh4pm said:
el masri is not the best defensive winger, he always just goes for the intercept, and i have seen him bumped off a few times already this year.

Chris Hicks is by far the best defensive winger, if there is such a thing.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
NSW will lose origin 3 anyway, so there is no risk in playing merritt, according to you fools.

Merritt > Hayne

Hayne has been f**kin ordinary all year, and he just walks into a jersey, bullsh*t.

Merritt is the best winger in the comp full stop.
you sir are an idiot

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Because Im Right

actually i take that back, hicks is the best winger in the NRL, Merritt 2nd.
watch a parramatta game, the tries hayne scores, the ones he saves, the hits he puts on, the bombs he takes under pressure. The guy is pure talent and to be doing it at only 19 shows just how good he is. He is alot better than merritt just face it

St. Brett

Juniors
Nathan Merrit?

Nope....no way in hell.

Justin Hodges would be running at him all night! I can see it now!

He'd be made in the first few minutes and they'd keep pressuring him too.

Imagine that....Merritt and Lyon? F me dead.

Don't cave into this midget because of his racial claims either.

El Mazri would be a better option than skinny look-a-like Roy Bell.

Get this whole Merritt idea of your systems, people!

Hayne has only scored one good try this year, and that was origin, Merritt has scored 5 or so Magical Tries, no other winger could of possibly scored.

Dutchy

Immortal
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Hayne has only scored one good try this year, and that was origin, Merritt has scored 5 or so Magical Tries, no other winger could of possibly scored.

So he is the biggest fluke in the NRL?

Mr Saab said:
2005...you are worst than Cowboys supporters wanting Bown ahead of Hunt.

Bowen should be ahead of hunt as Merritt should be ahead of hayne, simple

Both Pre-Origin Form have been miles better than Hayne & Hunt

DeeGan

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Bowen should be ahead of hunt as Merritt should be ahead of hayne, simple

Both Pre-Origin Form have been miles better than Hayne & Hunt

N.F.I - simple :lol:

DeeGan said:
N.F.I - simple :lol:

what you dont, geez what a shame.

I cant believe im hearing this rubbish, do you watch football ? or just titans games, Hayne has done f**k all this year, as has hunt until like 2 weeks ago (The Knights Game Sparked his form), however bowen has been on fire all year, or havent you noticed ?

DeeGan

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
what you dont, geez what a shame.

I cant believe im hearing this rubbish, do you watch football ? or just titans games, Hayne has done f**k all this year, as has hunt until like 2 weeks ago (The Knights Game Sparked his form), however bowen has been on fire all year, or havent you noticed ?

Again, I repeat "N.F.I - simple" :lol:

Do I watch football? When it is on, at the moment I watch most of the rugby league games broadcast on FOXSPORTS.

Do I watch just Titans games? No. See above.

Karmichael Hunt time and time again comes up trumps in a rep jumper, in the big games when the pressure is on. Matt Bowen can't lay claim to that. Matt Bowen is my favourite player in the competition as well by the way.

If you can fault a Hunt performance for QLD or Australia, you're deluded.

Jarrod Hayne is of rep calibre, Nathan Merritt isn't. I am not going to waste one minute in typing any reasoning. It is pretty clear cut. I don't expect a one eyed and emotional Souths fan suffering after last night's loss to hear reasoing in any event.

Enjoy your weekend and the rest of the season ;-)

DeeGan

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
because that origin try made him a hero ???, he simply doesnt have the vision that merritt does, in fact no one has the vision merritt does.

Oh no, he hasn't just typed that - yep - he has ... :lol:

Another example of when 'the ignore feature is your friend'. Thank you vBulletin.

Latest posts