What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt

some11

Referee
The real joke is that Bronco's coach Anthony Griffin asked him to come to Brisbane and he Talanoa turned him down (thank god).

He pretty much said he'd rather stay a garbage collector than play for the Broncos :lol:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Run 5m and put the ball down?

All right, all right. Thats the last one Ill make

Go Merritt, just do your best and dont f**k up

Liddell

Juniors
One thing you can be sure of, even if he f**ks up half as bad as Uate did, we'll never hear the end of it.

Danish

Referee
364 other days of the year I hate him, but tonight he is a blue.

I hope he scores a hat trick and we get to see Darius Boyd crying his little eyes out on the pitch after the game. I'd love nothing more than to see him streak down the sideline after brilliantly supporting a Jennings line break. I want to see him and Daley performing a traditional indigenous dance in celebration of their victory.

Give em hell, Merritt :D

RHCP

Bench
I concur with the above two posts. I'd love him to score three tries and make us all eat our words.

BennyV

Referee
I dont care if he stores 1 try or 5 (dont expect much from our outside backs while Pearce is playing halfback), I'll be happy if he wraps up Boyd and gets our forwards rolling with some scooting...

Merritt, I really didnt think you were up for Origin and I hope to hell that I can come back tomorrow and say I was wrong! Good luck!

Valheru

Coach
I dont care if he stores 1 try or 5 (dont expect much from our outside backs while Pearce is playing halfback), I'll be happy if he wraps up Boyd and gets our forwards rolling with some scooting...

Yep it will be Pearce?s fault. If he gets a hatrick Pearce will have nothing to do with it though.

If we lose, It?s Pearce?s fault. We win and everybody but Pearce played well

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yep it will be Pearce?s fault. If he gets a hatrick Pearce will have nothing to do with it though.

If we lose, It?s Pearce?s fault. We win and everybody but Pearce played well

Do you think maybe it's because Pearce has a 3-7 SOO record and is possibly the most overrated half of all time?*

*Prove me wrong tonight you little nuffy

Latest posts