What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Tinkler relinquishes ownership of the Newcastle Knights

Frailty

First Grade
Pfft seriously delusional if you think Newcastle will fold. Have your childish and meaningless arguments but to say Newcastle will fold is ludicrous and shows you as a bitter non NRL supporter IMO.

Actually if you look further up the page he notes that the Knights will be fine.

He is merely responding to ECT being a massive wanker.

Frailty

First Grade
Whats your local amateur club do?

donotfeedthetroll.jpg

Ausguy

Coach
^ Thankyou Frailty.

They will be fine. Ive also said elwhere that i feel for the Knights fans with the exception of their special supporter, now that list is growing though.

First Grade
Actually if you look further up the page he notes that the Knights will be fine.

He is merely responding to ECT being a massive wanker.

Meh his post that i quoted suggested there might be an empty ground to play at, if that wasn't the Knights home ground I apologise but as we all know that was the ground he meant I stand by my comment. If you can't argue (albeit with a troll) without resorting to silly claims don't argue.

Matchball

Bench
I think Tew deserves an apology from the scummy Knights fans blinded by money.

Count yourselves lucky that he had the balls to ensure the the clubs survival if or when blubber went bust.

perverse

Referee
Rob Tew and Steve Burraston ran the club basically as their own playthin - completely ignored our board (elected by the members) and did things their own way instead. In short, they were horrible. However, Tewie did certainly make up for his misgivings in his last acts with the club, no doubt.

Burro was nowhere near as gracious.

Ausguy

Coach
Meh his post that i quoted suggested there might be an empty ground to play at, if that wasn't the Knights home ground I apologise but as we all know that was the ground he meant I stand by my comment. If you can't argue (albeit with a troll) without resorting to silly claims don't argue.

And as suggested if you read the whole conversation you may have noticed the sarcasm in my post.

It was.

However i wasnt serious.

I was fishing and caught a tiger.
Pffft. And I said if you can't attract any fans or juniors you should go to Gosford but you ignored that because it backs up every single person who rightly says the Sharks should merge or relocate.

Although they'd probably get bigger crowds in Newcastle than Cronulla. Not that it would be a major feat.

woodyk2

First Grade
Why year after year after year are the Knights consistenly a basket case at a administrative level? Every bloody year!

Latest posts