What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Finals - Heat vs Mavericks

Noa

First Grade
Lol at that arrogant prick Wade. Dirk must have slept very well last night.

Big Mick

Referee
That was a joke this morning.

Verizon bringing out special edition phone for Lebron. Only vibrates with no rings.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Most damning LBJ stat I've just seen from the box score:

Plus/Minus game 6 numbers:
Bosh: plus-4
Wade: plus-3
James: minus-24

And for The Finals (which I just added up):
Bosh: minus-7
Wade: minus-6
James: minus-36

Edit: I should add that raw plus/minus numbers are not always the most accurate, particularly in small samples, but those numbers are incredible.

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
As someone who has only recently started following the NBA (not a heat bandwagoner by the way) what are the plus/minus numbers

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Let's hear from DeShawn :lol:

howsmydirktaste.jpg

Tiger Hawk

Bench
As someone who has only recently started following the NBA (not a heat bandwagoner by the way) what are the plus/minus numbers
Basically tracks the point differential between the two teams when a player is on / off the court. So if a player checks in with the scores tied and his team has a lead of 10 when he checks out, he gets a plus-10 against his name.

So James being minus-36 over the series means the Heat were outscored by 36 points over the 6 games when he was on the court.

HowHigh

Coach
Had a big weekend and exams this week so couldnt jump on till now, but all I'll say is lol and Lebron who?
That was a pathetic showing from him in the finals.
Well done to Dallas they deserved it after the playoffs they had.