What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2010-2011

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Looks like the Knicks will now offer Gallinari, Felton, Chandler, Curry and 1st rounder for Melo, Billups and some fillers.

Ridders

Coach
Looks like the Knicks will now offer Gallinari, Felton, Chandler, Curry and 1st rounder for Melo, Billups and some fillers.

As Andrew said, that's ALOT for a player who's going to be a free agent at the end of the season.

Denver seem to have played the NJ leverage card well.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Landry likely to be shipped to the Hornets for Thornton and David Andersen.

Good fit for the Hornets, will add a lot to what is a horrible bench.

Special K

Coach
The trades have picked up post Melo!

Some rumours are Gerald wallace to Portland, Hinrich to the hawks and mike miller on the trading block(poor guy).

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Hinrich would be a handy pickup. Haven't seen a lot of him this year, but if his defence is still good he would be a major upgrade at the end of the floor for us.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
That Hawks trade is confirmed. I think it's mostly positive. Leaves us thin on the wings, but Armstrong is useless and both Evans and Jordan Crawford weren't getting much burn so really it comes down to which is better, Hinrich or Bibby and I'd say quite comfortably, Hinrich.

And besides, rotations are generally shortened in the playoffs, so won't need to worry too much about depth.

PG Hinrich
SG Johnson
SF Williams
PF Smith
C Horford

Crawford
Pachulia
Teague

Solid 8-man rotation - if Hinrich can play to a good level defensively.

Ridders

Coach
Leads to Hawks to have a nice starting 5. I like it, although isn't Crawford supposed to be a decent prospect?

Ridders

Coach
Trade deadline is today.

Not totally confirmed, but I think it's 7am Sydney time. Will be interesting to see what other moves we see.

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
Big win by the Bulls over the Heat. Lebron again proved that he is not clutch with a bricked three attempt when they were 3 down with 15 secs to go early in the clock, a really dumb shot that wasnt even close.

ByRd the play before with Wade rushing up on Rose was bad aswell, left Deng wide open and buried the 3 but huge win from the Bulls who were starting off slow. It's a bit nostalgic to see them relevant again, makes me feel 10 again haha.

ByRd

First Grade
Yeh I should of mentioned that, there was no reason for wade to come in and leave his man, a poor play on both ends. Also, I'm with ya on the bulls, it's good to see them at the top again.

Big Mick

Referee
Karma...lol

I actually like the Nuggets team...I like the addition of Chandler, Gallinari and Felton to that team. They are better without Melo imo who was selfish without accomplishment imo.

Watching the Blazers makes me so sad thinking how good they'd be fully fit.

PG - Andre Miller
SG - Brandon Roy
SF - Gerald Wallace
PF - Lamarcus Aldridge
C - Greg Oden

Rotation:
PG - Pat Mills
SG/SF - Rudy Fernandez
SG/PG - Wesley Matthews
SF - Nicolas Batum
PF/C - Marcus Camby

So much potential for that team to be great. Good starting line up with 3 genuinly good players in Roy, Oden and Aldridge - and two scorers in Wallace and Miller.

Then a great bench rotation which would be up there in the best benches in the league

Latest posts