What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Arrangement

Do you believe this idea could be a success?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Biglance

Bench
i think its a shame we are talking about this im more of a st george illawarra fan than a st george or illawarra bias so it annoys me wen such comments come up about rifts in the supporters

Southernsaint

Staff member
MILLWALL said:
I reckon alot of players would come to the steelers i mean fitzy said he would come back to them if they did come back into the comp although hes still with the rooters, but to have the steelers back would be great becuase i mean having these new teams is a joke becuase its stuffing around the teams that had to merge.

Just like Craig Wing said he'd go back to Souths if they got back in the comp, eh?? :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Rexxy

Coach
MILLWALL said:
.... fitzy said he would come back to them if they did come back into the comp although hes still with the rooters.....

I thought Fitzy's problem was with Steeler management?

Denis'saints'Freak said:
Man_of_Steel_1982 said:
Through my concept, there wouldn't be any factions at all.

And think of the rivalry it would make for!

The St George Dragons v The Illawarra Steelers @ WIN. Oh happy day!

That's right Denis! That would be something. Actually I think it would be a deeper and more respectfull derby than with the Sharks. I can see WIN Stadium giving both sides a standing ovation as they run out as separate entities (one day) ;-) .

Just a note to Rex: Fitzy's problem was not with Steeler management, it was with David Waite who kept him on the bench all year in 1999. Possibly the dumbest coaching decision in recent history. He left to get more game time. If it wasn't for Waite he probably would still be with us, what an asset he'd be.