What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new banner ideas

big pat

Coach
Kiki will defantly be able to hold the banner if she makes an appearance I was only being a smart ass boxa. LOL :D

EARTH to KIKI.............are you out there:lol:

kiki and hottie on the hill at wollongong, i'd like to see that.:lol:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Should be starting EVERYBODY LOVES WEYMAN during the footy
shouldnt be that hard, but that was what i said last time

God-King Dean

Immortal
Got another idea.

" SCORE A TRY BOYD SO YOU GET 15 MORE POINTS IN FANTASY LEAGUE FOR GOD-KING DEAN'S FANTASY TEAM. "

Kiki

First Grade
MAY, Kiki, if you stand next to me I'll let you more than bloody hold it !!:shock:

As long as it stays attached to me you can do anything you wish with it.=P~

hahahahahaha

you guys are by far the perviest of all fans. heart.

cooperman AWESOME!! im so excited to see it! can u email me a pic?

kiki@oherrol.com

me and Sassy will come down to the gong later in the season and come and visit u guys on the hill, that's a promise!

Kiki

First Grade
hope theres lots of good crowd shots, cant wait to see all the banners.

Rastafarian

Bench
If anyone saw the SOWARD POWER'D banner (white base with red V) yesterday, it was me :) My missus and I had a great time making it together and we are planning to make our second banner for our next home game DELLMINATOR (red base with white V).

I love this game... Go the dragon!!!

Rastafarian

Bench
OurRed V - Yeah, there's few similar banners I think but none says the exact word as mine... Hope Liam doesnt mind but if he does, I can certainly ditch mine and make a new one for Soward. I'm thinking "WOWIE SOWIE"... as in Maui Wowie... hehehe ;p