What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new banner ideas

Southernsaint

Staff member
Alive103 and I are tossing around a Serie A style banner for very late September, should we make it that far...

The Major

Bench
Im making a banner to have ready as of the Penrith game... *I had a little version of it on show at Parra Leagues when lining up for GF tickets.

HUNT FOR
THE
RED & WHITE
OCTOBER

EELICIT

Juniors
Whatever banners you guys decide to show please get rid of GST !! Please !!!

i like the SO HORNBY one thats pretty funny!

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Because ive had that banner made for 6 months lol.

I thought of it like 3 years ago as Anth said but live up in QLD and dont get to many games.

Well my brother got the idea off a mate early this year and had it ready for the roosters game. But he didnt bring it to that game cos i got told by someone that the guy with the FOREVER YOUNG banner was thinking of making it. But he never did so my brother debuted it last night. So pretty much mate about 1000 other people had that idea and if my brother hadnt made it then the guy with the FOREVER YOUNG banner would of.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Well my brother got the idea off a mate early this year and had it ready for the roosters game. But he didnt bring it to that game cos i got told by someone that the guy with the FOREVER YOUNG banner was thinking of making it. But he never did so my brother debuted it last night. So pretty much mate about 1000 other people had that idea and if my brother hadnt made it then the guy with the FOREVER YOUNG banner would of.

Yeah, i thought Coppo was going to make it lol. I think we should make a Slipppery when Brett banner for every try he has scored (and will score) this season

saint-colesy

Juniors
The idea probably came from me as ive been saying on here and other forums for years, only just got around to doing it.

OurRedV

Juniors
why dont you have a copyright colesy? ha ha ha
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Lol yer maybe you should of copy righted it hahaha well my brother will have it again on the Canberra trip in a couple of weeks to go along with my "Me so Hornby" banner. So can't wait for Canberra!! Going to be great :)