What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new banner ideas

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
W.B.2.S.O.S ... Thankyou SOOO much for your helpful tips =))
It really helps to ask people who know what they are talking about, like yourself. I'm hopeful that we will have our new banner ready for friday night. I can't wait!
See you all on the hill..!

Anything to help a fellow st george supporter.
When the banner is finished, post a photo to the forum so we can look out for it.

Princess Deee

Juniors
Anything to help a fellow st george supporter.
When the banner is finished, post a photo to the forum so we can look out for it.

Even though I’m sleep deprived, it was all worth it..! Tonight our new banner makes its debut at CUA Stadium... Yes a little late considering the season is coming to an end but sooo excited!
I think we did well for our first banner & I shall upload the photo on here soon.. We finished it in 3hrs, so I'm very happy with the outcome =))

I forgot to ask this before I started to make the banner but do the stadium management have restrictions on how big the banners can be? Our banner is about 1.5m x 1.5m :?

Happy Game Day Everyone..!!!

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
"Hangin with Mr Cooper"

Hey it was a crap show but it could make for a good banner!!!

a shame to say i use to watch that show, can't remember the guy's name but he was very funny, he turned up later on the drew carey show.:)

The Preacher

First Grade
With all the things I've done Pat, it may surprise you to know I've never been a guest of Her Majesty's correctional facilities.;-)

big pat

Coach
With all the things I've done Pat, it may surprise you to know I've never been a guest of Her Majesty's correctional facilities.;-)

i stood outside berrima jail once, thats as close as i've been, back on topic, i think prior warning has been done,anyway i have a prior engagement.

Barry Beath

Juniors

here we beau
here we beau
here we beau.....

oh dan e boy
oh dan e boy
we luv you so

rev up nev

bone jared ing
tackle

all aboard the
the wayne train

The Major

Bench
How ironic is this... I made my "I CLIMBED MT DRUITT and all i got was this lousy banner" banner and took it last night. This guy offered to hold it up for the game. He was in with us on the hill with the army, said he was from Mt Druitt so it was befitting to him. And guess what! He f**king knocked it off!! Pinched it. Flogged it. He was nowhere to be found at the end of the game. No banner, no mt druitt guy. You gotta laugh!

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
How ironic is this... I made my "I CLIMBED MT DRUITT and all i got was this lousy banner" banner and took it last night. This guy offered to hold it up for the game. He was in with us on the hill with the army, said he was from Mt Druitt so it was befitting to him. And guess what! He f**king knocked it off!! Pinched it. Flogged it. He was nowhere to be found at the end of the game. No banner, no mt druitt guy. You gotta laugh!

Haha damn, liked that banner too, got a good giggle.

Red'n'White

Juniors
Even though I’m sleep deprived, it was all worth it..! Tonight our new banner makes its debut at CUA Stadium... Yes a little late considering the season is coming to an end but sooo excited!
I think we did well for our first banner & I shall upload the photo on here soon.. We finished it in 3hrs, so I'm very happy with the outcome =))

I forgot to ask this before I started to make the banner but do the stadium management have restrictions on how big the banners can be? Our banner is about 1.5m x 1.5m :?

Happy Game Day Everyone..!!!

Princess, I saw your banner on TV last night and it looks fantastic. I hope to see it in the nations capitol next week. I'll be there to spread the love for the Mighty Dragons.

Godz Illa

Coach
hahaha yep, he's definitely from Mt Druitt

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I dont think you were that far from me Princess Deee. I saw the banner. Looks very good.

I have a few ideas for new banners next week. Since im going down on the Friday, i have plenty of time on the saturday morning to make them.

1.If Justin Poore isnt playing due to suspension, it is almost certainly Green who will replace him, right? (Either as starting forward or on the bench). Since Canberra's colours are based around Green, i have come up with something. Feed-back needed please.
5530_110842864156_525314156_2372167_3065710_n.jpg

2. Mr. Major. When Nathan Fien first joined the club, you came up with FIEN MACHINE. I just want to know if you are actually going to make that. If not can i make this??:
5530_110842734156_525314156_2372165_2484774_n.jpg

The Major

Bench
I dont think you were that far from me Princess Deee. I saw the banner. Looks very good.

I have a few ideas for new banners next week. Since im going down on the Friday, i have plenty of time on the saturday morning to make them.

1.If Justin Poore isnt playing due to suspension, it is almost certainly Green who will replace him, right? (Either as starting forward or on the bench). Since Canberra's colours are based around Green, i have come up with something. Feed-back needed please.
5530_110842864156_525314156_2372167_3065710_n.jpg

2. Mr. Major. When Nathan Fien first joined the club, you came up with FIEN MACHINE. I just want to know if you are actually going to make that. If not can i make this??:
5530_110842734156_525314156_2372165_2484774_n.jpg

Go for it champ. All yours.